Sirius: Okay... the menu the Maid Corps order.

  Nevada: Sure.

  Then she serves a classic British breakfast and she happily nods.

  So we sit down to breakfast, she looks at me like she's a weirdo.

  Me: What's wrong?

  Sirius: Are you seriously going to eat that?

  Me: Yes, I like to eat foreign food, since we are in Pearl Harbor I want to eat food from Eagle Union.

So I ate some... it's very well seasoned, I didn't expect less from a country fast food franchise, so I drank the coffee and I'm sorry... very poor in coffee beans, it's tasteless, it lacks bitterness and fact that I have not added sugar.

  Me: The coffee is very thin...

  Sirius: Really?  Let's see.

  I offer her the cup and when she drinks it, she almost chokes and then she spits the coffee into a bowl that she took out from her cleavage. I'm still surprised at how she can get such things like that from her cleavage. How does she do it?

  Sirius: (Making disgusted expressions) What's wrong with you?  How can you tell it's thin?  This stuff is very strong, it's too bitter.

  I am surprised, since, for me, the coffee is very tasteless, I guess my taste for strong coffee is extremely strange, other than that, the juice is good, the food is too.

  After breakfast we walk to the residence because we are going to have a very important meeting.

  Sirius: I still don't understand how you can resist such drinks.

  Me: I suppose that in my previous world I have drunk a lot of strong things, I remember that time when as punishment for losing in a game they forced me to drink Vodka with Pepsi.

  Sirius: What is Pepsi?

  Me: Something similar like Oxicola.

  Sirius: You're crazy.

  Me: There are others worse than me, my escort HMS Ducan drinks Monster with Wiski, Enterprise from my world mixes many drinks and drinks it as if it were candy.

  Sirius: The kansen of your world are very crazy.

  Me: Well, what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

  THIRD PERSON POV

  A vintage car heads to the royal residence, this vehicle Illustrious and Wales chat.

  Wales: She not only saved the base, but the Hornet fleet, she is very powerful.

  Illustrious: Yes, she has a lot of power, but still thanks to the queen's daughter we were able to further minimize the damage to the allied fleet, those planes with Liz's jet technology are very relieving.

  Wales: Yes, I was almost in disbelief when I received the report from the queen, if I had not seen her on the aircraft carrier, she would still be in disbelief.

  Illustrious: The fact that the universe has given us such a power must be thanks to the sacred light.

  Both girls are in quite a cheerful mood about welcoming the aircraft carrier HMS Queen Elizabeth.

  FIRST PERSON POV

  So we arrived at the royal garden, here the queen was already waiting with Warspite, Hood, the royal Maids Corps, only Wales and Illustrious are missing, they didn't take long to arrive and the meeting began.

  I began to submit my report on my movements with my previous fleet.

  Me: Iron Blood hasn't made any moves during our journey, we were just attacked by a siren submarine.

  Wales: That means Iron Blood has been scared after you saved the fleet from Bismark's wrath.

  Me: I thought so, but... as you already know, Sakura Empire has developed a device to control siren ships, what does it tell us that Iron Blood hasn't already used this as well?

  Warspite: I see, so you're implying that that submarine was possibly under Iron Blood's control.

Me: SAKURA Empire and Iron Blood share a monolithic aggressor alliance towards our organization, only Vicha Dominion and Sardegna Empire of Red Axis remain neutral to the conflict, as they have already used siren ships and Iron Blood also used a siren mass production fleet , that means that they used that submarine to attack the fleet so that the diplomatic relations between our country and theirs do not look aggressive.

  QE: I understand, that's a good plan, they attack us and their diplomatic position is not affected...

  Me: In short, an asymmetric war, using enemy ships to attack another country you make the blame fall on another and you, the main organizer, are cleansed of any sin, the British Empire used this a lot to sabotage Spanish ships during the period of the conquest of America in my world, it is a very serious matter, if we do not handle this properly, we can remain as the aggressors of the Iron Blood.

  Hood: You're so right, but how do we handle this properly?

  Me: We should avoid any type of direct confrontations and never be the first to open fire, the reason why Iron Blood does not attack us at the moment is because we were not the first to fire and if we fired it was in defense of the fleet , that's why Iron Blood has no straws to draw from, and Iron Blood is only the only country that recognizes as its waters the sea that surrounds Vicha Dominion to the north, the rest of the countries do not.

  Wales: I think I get it, I think it would be better if Iron Blood just focused on the Sakura Empire conflict.

  QE: While we're at it, I think it would be better to start the spy mission, don't you think?

Me: I do.

  QE: Choose your mission helpers.

  Me: Sheffield I choose you.

  Sheffy: Okay.

  Me: Sirius.

  Sirius: Okay.

  Me: And two more... (Ugh, I only see Edinburg and Dido...) Dido, come with me.

  Dido: Okay.

  Me: And the three of them will be my companions.

  Qe: You won't take any more ships?

  Me: The mission is one of infiltration, not an invasion, so the fewer of us, the better.

  QE: Well, the mission will start tomorrow morning, so you have time to rest.

  Me: The mission will be as fast as possible, so prepare yourselves mentally and rest a lot since we will go by plane, so it will be faster.

  Sirius: Remember that you will be flying at supersonic speeds, so G-forces are like the holy inquisition.

  Me: You are exaggerating friend.

  Sirius: I don't.

  TO BE CONTINUE..........................