Chapter 3: Boys, Boys, boys

Joe: "Hemsworth over here man!"

Liam makes his way past the girls as they remain silent turning watching the boys begin talking.

Joe: "guys this dude is a legion... Seriously dude what are you doing here. "

Selena: "Oh..."

Demi: "my..."

Miley: "god..."

Selena looks at the girls making her way to the guys.

Selena: "Yea Hemsworth what are you doing here???"

Liam: turns making eyes with Selena then makes eyes with Miley then looking at the guys. "Well I decided to go back to school." He looks back at Miley opening his arms. "Can't I get a hug?"

Miley: rolling her eyes she glares at him. "Go back to your slut."

Demi: "out of all the schools you decide this one.. this specific one" Shaking her head glaring at Liam as she feels Miley's hands pulling her back.

Nick: "Wait, wait a min this is Liam?" He looks at Miley who looks annoyed and upset.

Joe: "Hold up, Liam you and her?" he points to Miley. "This is the Liam you were talking about...DAMMMN."

Liam: He puts his arm around Miley holding her close. "Oh me and Miley go way back."

Miley: Elbowing his stomach making him let her go shaking her head. "Dicks" She walks off grabbing cups as she goes drinking everything in sight not paying attention.

Selena: "Shit, come on Demi" Starting to go follow Miley as Demi grabs her arm.

Demi: "one moment Sel." She steps in front of Liam staring at him. "You dare to one move towards her again and your dead." She begins walking off as she turns. "oh wait." She kicks him in the private as he falls to ground and she pulls Selena away.

Joe: Following quickly after Demi. "Ok that was fucken hot."

Demi: She turns quickly to go face to face with Joe. "Look Jonas! Just don't play any your play boy shit tonight ok ok! thank you." Turning back around.

Joe: grabs her hand turning her around kissing her deeply pulling away looking at her.

Demi: She looks into Joe's eyes biting her lip.

Selena looks over to see Miley dancing on a table grinding up on a boy.

Jesse (McCartney): Holding on to Miley whispering into her ear.

Miley: Wrapping her arms around his neck, kissing his neck up whispering back to him.

Jesse: Taking her hand has they disappear upstairs.

Selena: Losing Miley she begins panicking a bit looking around.

Logan: Standing infront of Selena with a cup handing to her. "Relax its a party."

Selena: Looking at him. "Shouldn't you be trying to get in some girls pants."

Logan: "I invited you."

Selena: "ok A. your funny. B your friend inviting Miley, and us."

Logan: "Yea so what same difference."

Selena: "right.. well I'm a bit busy ok." She kisses his cheek walking off looking for Miley smirking.

Joe: whispering to Demi. "Follow me." Taking her hand leading her to back of the fraternity house.