vi

That talk never proceeded more than what was said. His friends refuse to tell Felix what they mean, claiming that 'he would know on his own', and to just focus on fixing his friendship with Hyunjin.  

Felix decided that he would apologize, but first, he must wait until night falls, since Hyunjin can't really go out of his room during the daytime.

So, for the meantime, Felix was back in his favourite place in this whole mansion — the gardens. Minho and the others urged him to go back there, and he just followed them, since it's not like he could really deny his friends.

Now he sat with the flowers, his eyes fluttered shut as he just breathed. Warm sunlight over his skin, fresh wind breeze, green and gradient colours all around. He actually felt content spending his time alone.

Until someone hinders the light that was touching his face, which prompted Felix to pry an eye open. 

“Chan-hyung?” He sat down properly. “Hyung, what are you doing here? Hyunjin is still in his chambers. He won't be up until nighttime.”

The Goblin sat beside him. “Well, Felix, I was actually looking for you.”

That statement surprised Felix. He only sees Chan when he has a task for Hyunjin. They only exchanged a few words before, and never really spent much time alone without the company of the Vampire. 

“Me?” he asks. “What for?”

“Will you come with me?”

“Where?” 

“Let's just go, okay? I can't really say much, aside from I need to show you something.” 

Felix hesitated. After all, he was just waiting for the sundown, so he could go and see Hyunjin. 

“Okay.” Felix agreed hesitantly.

Chan snapped, and suddenly Felix couldn't see anything. His vision was black. He wasn't able to see anything.

“Hyung, I can't see! What happened, I can't see!” He screamed, panic surging through his veins. He's blind.

“Oh, sorry. That was me.” He heard Chan say. “Just relax. Everything's fine. Trust me.”

“Why do you have to do that?” Felix pouts. 

Chan let out a chuckle. “I forgot to bring a blindfold with me.” He reasoned out. “Anyway, may I hold your hand?” 

Felix nods, holding his hand out for Chan to take. He's more relaxed now that he knows there's no real damage done, though his heartbeat is still fast. Chan is so annoying sometimes.

The Angel heard another sound, and suddenly, he felt like he had been shipped somewhere else. He could feel the difference. He's no longer in the mansion's gardens. 

“Okay, we're here, but I need you to stay where you are for a minute.” 

Felix nods, and Chan lets go of his hand. 

“Thank you, Chan.” 

“Wait, hyung, who's that?” Felix asked, his heart suddenly picking up hearing that voice.

“Good luck.” He heard Chan respond, ignoring Felix's question. “I'll leave you two alone.”

“Hyung?!” Felix calls. “Wait, hyung!” he'll be left alone with whom? What is Chan talking about?

He felt like he had a hint who could that voice possibly belong to, but the sun was still so high in the sky. It's impossible that it was Hyunjin. 

“Ahh, Hyung!”