~0~

Hey there, awesome readers! I just couldn't hold back my excitement any longer, so here I am, alive and kicking, with a brand-new book that I'm beyond thrilled to share. Yeah, I know I said we'd kick things off on the 22nd, but let's be real, the excitement got the best of me! And guess what? I've even whipped up a cool book cover that I hope tickles your fancy.

Now, here's the deal. I'm crossing my fingers and toes that you'll enjoy this book as much as you did "Till Eternity." And if you haven't checked that one out yet, no worries—it'll be right there, patiently waiting for you after you've devoured this gem.

But before we dive headfirst into this literary adventure, here's a little ask from me. Could you pretty please show some love by hitting that vote button and dropping your thoughts in the comments section? Oh, and if you want to stay in the loop about my future storytelling shenanigans, go ahead and smash that follow button. Your support seriously rocks, and I'm beyond grateful that you're a part of this journey with me!

Now, a bit about yours truly:

I'm just a regular person, hanging out on this beautiful blue planet called Earth. I've got a bit of an obsession with the amazing women and men from Asia. So, you might've seen my previous work, "Till Eternity," which was inspired by Hyunjin and Felix from the incredible Stray Kids. But here's the kicker: my K-pop love knows no bounds! I'm stanning plenty of other groups too, like TXT, Enhypen, Xdinary Heroes, G-Idle, Astro, Itzy, and a whole bunch more (seriously, the list never ends).

Here's the fun part: I'm all ears when it comes to your suggestions for upcoming chapters. Your comments mean the world to me, and I'll be hanging on to every word with excitement. Got a brilliant idea for a book? Don't worry, I'll start taking requests once this adventure concludes, so keep your eyes peeled.

Oh, and guess what? I'm all about making new pals, so don't hesitate to drop me a message. You can also find me on my social media, where I might just drop some juicy news or updates (check out my bio for the deets).

Now, one last thing I want to mention—it's a bit like my golden rule. I totally appreciate you enjoying my work, but let's keep things fair in the playground, okay? Crafting this creative juice takes time and heart, you feel me? So, while I'm all for you diving into my stories, how about tossing in a little shoutout when you share it around? It's like saying, "Hey, this super cool writer did this!" It's all about spreading the love and giving credit where it's due.

Lastly, I want to extend a massive thank you to you for joining me on this journey. Your presence and support mean the world, and I'm genuinely touched that you've chosen to be a part of it. So, buckle up, friends, because together, we're about to embark on an extraordinary ride through the world of words and imagination with our story, "Love's Memory."

~With all my writerly love, Alle <3