Mafia softened?

Start bij het begin

**Jiya:** (confused) Who are you?

**Abhishek:** (gentle) I'm the one who saved you.

---

**(As Jiya heals, she starts to see a different side of Abhishek. He's not just a criminal; he's a man who has known pain and darkness. Abhishek finds himself drawn to her, unable to resist her spirit.)**

**Jiya:** (softly) You're not like them, are you?

**Abhishek:** (reflective) No, Jiya. I'm not.

---

**(In the midst of chaos and danger, a forbidden connection blossoms between them. Abhishek, the dark and enigmatic figure, and Jiya, the beacon of light in the orphanage, find solace in each other's arms.)**

**Abhishek:** (whispering) You're my escape from this world.

**Jiya:** (whispering) And you're my protector.

---

**(In the dimly lit, opulent room that served as Abhishek's makeshift throne, tension hung in the air like a storm about to break. He was the formidable mafia king, a powerful figure in the criminal underworld, and today, anger burned within him like a raging fire.)**

**Abhishek:** (voice thundering) Jiya, I told you to stay out of this!

---

**(Jiya, standing her ground, her eyes filled with defiance, couldn't back down now. Abhishek's anger was palpable, but she refused to be cowed.)**

**Jiya:** (firmly) Abhi, I won't stand by and watch you do this.You are killing people for your needs, do you even think what are you doing'...

---

**(The argument that ensued was like a clash of titans, two strong-willed individuals with their own motivations and convictions. Abhishek, driven by a dangerous sense of responsibility, couldn't see the emotional turmoil brewing within Jiya.)**

**Abhishek:** (frustrated) Jiya, you don't understand. Why do you always have to interfere in my problems, I am killing people I am enjoying...Whats your role in this??? You're my responsibility, nothing else!

---

**(Jiya, her voice trembling with suppressed emotion, couldn't hold back her response any longer. Abhishek's words had struck a chord deep within her, and she couldn't let him believe that she needed anyone to take care of her.)**

**Jiya:** (tearful) Abhi, I don't need anyone to take care of me. I thought.... Well! Thanks for keeping me with you for these day, I am really grateful but now I think I should go! I don't wanna be someones responsibility...Dammit' I was wrong about having relations in my life...I m meant to be alone

---

**(Abhishek, his anger slowly giving way to realization, looked at Jiya with a mixture of frustration and understanding. He had been blinded by his sense of duty, unable to see the strength and independence that had drawn him to her in the first place.)**

Abhishek's eyes held a depth of emotion as he spoke, his voice filled with regret and longing.)

**Abhishek:** (softening) Jiya, I didn't mean...
You are really nice...I was just! I am sorry....(emotionally) Jiya, you have to understand... I've never had anyone in my life who cared about me the way you do. This world I live in, it's cold, ruthless. And when I see you in the middle of all this chaos, it scares me. I lashed out because I thought I was protecting you, but I see now that I hurt you instead. I'm sorry, Jiya...And about the responsibility thing, I just said that without thinking...please don't leave me