Nerd and A Punk ( High school crush)

Wilbur's 20 and your 19, your both in the same class since he got held back a grade. But he's super smart which is what confuses you. He gets A+'s but he acts dumb in front of you. Sometimes he helps you with homework. He's your classmate.

I was placing my things in my locker, my brother quackity walked up to me.

Q- Hey, you know Wilbur? Your classmate.

Y- Yeah?.

Q- He's my best friend. And he's in your class, I just wanted you to know. I can't believe he got held back.

Y- Isn't he one of your smartest friends?.

Q- That's the thing. You know. I think he has a crush on you. Because he's the top student. When he saw you hanging out with me. His mood would always change. Whatever emotion he would be feeling, when he saw you he would be happy.

Y- I don't believe you. But okay..

Quackity saw Wilbur and walked to him. Talking. I went on my phone and walked to my class. Sitting down. A few minutes later the bell rang and Wilbur was assigned the seat next to me. The teacher said we could change if we wanted to at all but he didn't. Instead of talking to anyone else he only talked to me and his friends. He would always try to include me in everything.

W- Hey... Can I borrow a pen?.

He said leaning close to me.

Y- Sure.

I said handing him the pen. He smiled and started taking down notes as the teacher started talking about stuff. I didn't pay attention.

Y- Is this Math class?.

W- No, we don't have math today, now's algebra.( geography basically, according to my knowledge.)

Y- Oh. Alright.

I said as I just zoned out on everything. A few minutes later I heard the teacher talk.

Teacher=T

T- Alright class, today's homework is page 61-69. Do it in pairs. It's due tomorrow.

Well fuck. I didn't know how much algebra sucked.

Y- Hey... Can you help me with algebra?.

W- Uh....

Y- Nevermind. I'm gonna ask my best friend max then.

I said as I stood up.

W- Wait!. I'll help you. I'll help you at lunch with your brother.

I smiled and sat back down.

Y- Thank you.

W- You're welcome.

A few minutes later the bell rang. I walked out with Wilbur next to me. Quackity was on his phone eating a sandwich on a bench.Wilbur walked to quackity and I sat next to quackity.

Q- What was your first class?.

Y- Algebra.

W- I like algebra.

Y- I don't.

W- Oh. Me neither.

Wilbur randomly switched up.

Q- I'm gonna be streaming at my home. You both down?.

W- Yeah.

Y- I'm gonna be skateboarding at the skatepark so no..

Q- oh, it's okay.

W- Can I come with?.

Y- Yeah sure.

Q- I guess we're all going to the skatepark later.

Y- Fine with me.

W- So y/n, about the homework.

Y- Oh yeah!.

We spent the next 30 minutes doing the homework. And finished. The bell rang and we both walked back to class.

W- I wanna go homeeee....

Wilbur whined.

Y- I do to, but you don't see me complaining.

W- Yeah, well.. Its just..fuck...nevermind

Wilbur said as he just walked away. We finished all of our classes. Wilbur got a message from quackity that he couldn't hangout anymore. Girlfriend problems. Wilbur just scoffed as I looked at his phone.

Y- What?.

W- Quackity says he can't hang out anymore. Let's just go back to my place, I mean. Unless you still wanna go to the skatepark.

Y- Uh... It's fine. Let's go back to your place.

I said as I grabbed my books and bag. we started walking to his place. We arrived and immediately ran to his room. We threw our bags on the floor and sat on his bed, we started playing on his PlayStation.

Y- I'm gonna win!

I yelled as Wilbur chuckled.

W- No you're not!.

And.. I ended up winning.

Y- I won!

Wilbur looked at me and pouted, crossing his arms.

W- You... distracted me! I need a rematch!.

Y- No can do Mr soot. Sorry.

I chuckled.

W- Hey.. I know we're friends, but we've been on dates before you know?.

Wilbur mumbled as I nodded.

W- Yeah, and I was wondering.. If you wanna... Be my girlfriend?.

I smiled and kissed him. He quickly pulled away.

W- I guess that's a yes?.

He smiled and kissed me again.

( I'M SORRY I HATE THE KISSING PART)

I guess I could say.. I love Wilbur, i love My Wilbur. My, Wilbur.