CHAPTER 01

~•Y/n•~

The environment is pretty good, birds chirping can be heard in balcony where little garden is mad, in exact ways how mom and dad wanted our home to be a little house with garden so many pets and birds white paint to reflect peace, near Han river. They would have been soo happy if they are here with us until they choose to leave both of us alone in this world.

Its sad but I miss them a lot specially now "mom dad I have made it" I'm making every dream come true now but why it never give me happiness why mom? You told me

Even if you are fifteen days older then Aria still you are our older daughter confident brave you will take care of her rest of your life

I'm taking care of her mom even if she hates me even of she dont want to be live with me I'm doing my best mom.

"Wow Y/n it's so pretty here I love this house" Grace my bestfriend yelled while coming in living room. "You know Grace this is exactly how mom and dad wanted I miss them" thank God she is with me all the way she was there when I lost my pencil in 2 standard and she is here when I become successful in my life. "You know Aria will surely fall for this interior" Aria is my sister fifteen days younger sister well she has become Neurosurgeon im really proud of her "where is she now" Grace knows her whereabouts more than me they share good bond "where else she would be obviously in hospital you and your doctor sister" here she goes again "She is not doctor she is" she cut me off by saying "She is neurosurgeon I know that dont remind every second even she does the same thing Grace Im not a doctor im a neurosurgeon how many times I have to remind you blah blah blah" Grace is the girl who get annoyed without any efforts sometimes I feel like God has forget to add patience in her while creating her it's funny yet so annoying she always gets perfect words to tount us but Aria always catch her "and I'll still say I'm neurosurgeon"

Aria entered the living room observing everything "here we go We were talking about devil and and devil says Im here" Grace said looking at Aria, "and devil wants to beat you wanna come to hell it's invitation " as I said Aria always catch her "Show some respect im older than you" Grace said, "Yeah sure if you want me to give respect to my dear sister who born on before 24 hours than me" it's a pretty coincident which happened in our life no one can believe there is only days difference in our birthdays "yahh you are talking too much lately I hate you" Grace yelled looking at Aria who climbing stares to reach her room "You know i still LOVE YOU" Aria yelled at Grace from up stares.

This is how our relationship is we share the same face but we can never be same she dont even bother to talk to me well I can't blame her if I was in her shoes I would have behaved as same as her.

~•Aria•~

I'm Aria Y/ns sister, we are never like sisters we barely talk to with each other, I can once upin a time we were really good but not now who started this? Its she, she is the one who started this I still remember those memories.

'Mom but I love that dress'
'Y/n wants that then give her you both are sister you should share things'

'Max did you guys just ditched me?'
'How can you say we didnt Y/ns health was upset I was the one to take her home'