#01- The Mission

*beep! Beep! Beep!~*

The tiny sound from the alarm clock filled the room as soon as it turns 7:00 am. The alarm didn't stop beeping until the man who was sleeping was aroused and reached for the clock to turn it off. Hyde got up from bed and prepared to go for a shower.

Twenty minutes later, the young man exited the bathroom with only a bath towel covering his slender yet masculine waist. The droplets from his wet damp hair made their paths down to his well-built body.

He shortly went to the counter and made a cup of coffee before he strolled over outside the balcony. He kept his eyes locked on the relaxing view of flowers in the garden while sipping his coffee.

"Never knew fourteen years had passed quickly." He told himself as he finished the bottom of his cup. Unwarily, tears began to form in his eyes and heavy breath escaped from him as the awful memories came back to him.

** Flashback**

"Mom! ... Dad! Wake up!"

"Mom... Dad!"

"Mom!~" The loud cry echoed in every side of the room as the young boy just came back to his consciousness. A part of his face was covered with bandages due to the diagonal wound given by the culprit.

Footsteps rushing towards the door began to be perceptible, and just a second ago the door opened. A group of three persons entered the room, a man wearing a white long coat and two ladies that are seemed to be nurses.

The nurses rushed toward the young boy, trying to calm him down while the doctor was examining him. Tears continued streaming down his face even though everyone tried to calm him down. The door opened again as the man in his mid-forties, wearing a brown suit and tie with a suitcase in his right hand entered the room. It was Bob, the family's lawyer, and most trusted man.

The boy slowly calmed down as soon as he saw the newcomer. Bob asked the doctor for a talk outside and asked about the boy's condition as they stepped outside the room. Ten minutes after, the lawyer came back.

The boy was staring outside the glass window and seemed to be in deep thought. But when he heard the door shut, he slowly turned to the person who just entered.

"Where are mom and dad?" His eyes have swollen and tired, and his voice was hoarse and dry. Bob let out a deep heavy sigh as he turned his head down and slightly shook his head.

"No, it can't be. Please tell me there's nothing happened to them." Tears began streaming down his reddened cheeks. He was still hoping that everything was fine, that it was just a nightmare.

"I'm sorry, young master." The young boy screamed as he burst into tears. He felt like going insane the second he knew the truth. So it was all true and not just an awful nightmare. Bob looked sympathetically at the young boy and comforted him in his embrace.

"Mom, Dad. Whoever made this to you, I'll make them pay. I promise" The boy firmly vowed to himself with a raging heart.

*****End of FLASHBACK**

He was too spaced out that he didn't notice the opening of the door. Entering was another young man around the same age as him, with grayish almond-shaped eyes that were almost covered by his dropped, wavy, copper-colored hair. It was Flynn, his one and only friend, a hacker, and the only person who knows his identity aside from his foster father James.

"Hyde ma men, how is it going?" Flynn greeted him but eventually paused upon noticing his appearance.

"Wait, you're not letting this cold weather freeze your whole body, aren't you?" The newcomer mocked. Hyde put down his empty cup and turned to face Flynn.