"And the central high lions are what's for dinner!" Tanner's voice loomed through the speakers.

"Is that Jeremy?" Tyler asked.

"Wait, no! Ty! No. Leave him alone" Vicki begged.

"Oh, what do you care? Don't look so down. You can have her when I'm done" once Tyler finished talking, he was being hit in the face by the young Gilbert boy.

"Tyler, stop it! Tyler! Tyler, stop! Stop it! Stop, you're hurting him! Tyler! Tyler, stop! Tyler! Stop it! Tyler, stop!" Vicki tried to get Tyler to stop.

Stefan noticed what was going on, he walked over to the two fighting boys and grabbed Tyler's wrist before the Lockwood boy could hit Jeremy again.

"Hey, he's down! Enough!" Stefan said.

Tyler punches Stefan instead but Stefan doesn't even flinch, scaring Tyler.

Jeremy grabbed a broken glass bottle and striked at Tyler, who moved out of the way and he cut Stefan's hand instead.

"Jeremy, no!" Elena yelled as she went up to the group with Ophelia.

"Tyler, knock it off! Stop!" Matt yelled at his friend.

"What the hell, Jeremy? Put your head up, you're bleeding" Elena stood in front of her brother, putting his head up.

"I'm fine!" Jeremy said, pushing his sister's hands off of him.

"Yeah, you smell fine"

"Just stop, ok?"

"Oh my god, your hand" Elena said as she realized that the glass cut Stefan's hand.

"His hand is fine" Ophelia said, knowing that the wound on Stefan's hand had healed with his vampire healing.

Stefan closed his hand glancing at Ophelia as he hid his hand behind his back, "No, no, no, it's fine."

"Is it deep? How bad is it? Come on!" Elena grabbed his hand and opened his palm, but she saw that the cut was completely gone.

"Like he and I said, he's fine" Ophelia said as she came besides Stefan.

"But I saw- I saw it cut his..." Elena trailed off, leaving her sentence unfinished as Ophelia pulled Stefan into the bathroom to clean the blood off of his hand.

"I know that you know what I am" Stefan said as the door closed behind them, "I also know what you are."

"How do you know that I'm a witch?" Ophelia asked him as she took some paper and got it wet with water.

"Damon knew about your family having witches and he told me" he answered as she took his hand in hers, "I'm also surprised how you don't hate me for what I am, seeing as every other witch does."

"You're different. You also grew on me" Ophelia said with a small smile.

Once Ophelia finished getting the blood off of Stefan's hand, Stefan cupped her face in his hands and kissed her. Stefan could feel Ophelia smile against his lips as she kissed him back.

"I'm really starting to enjoy this" Ophelia said as they separated from eachother.

"Me too" Stefan said and pecked the girl's lips.

They walked out if the bathroom and back to the side of the field where the two would go different ways, Stefan with the football players and Ophelia with the cheerleaders.

"It's almost kick-off time, all right? I'll see you after the game, sweetheart" Stefan said.

"Alright" Ophelia said. She got on her tippy toes and kissed his lips before walking off, leaving behind a smiling Stefan.