Finally, it was time for the last activity. Everyone had changed into a team shirt and the girls had all changed into shorts. The teams were divided, boys against girls. And I was soooo ready to win. Well, I was, until the ball hit me in the face. Duke bent over and almost cried due to how hard he was laughing. And of course, he was he's the one who kicked the ball. (This reader is why you don't have annoying sex while Duke's in the house. This is his payback. How y'all feel?) I sat in the dirt, holding my face. This shit hurt so fuckin bad bro like you just don't fuckin know, how was ready to throw hands with the first person to approach me. But, Chris was the person sooo ya know. He kneeled down and caressed my face. "Damnnn, catch it with your hands" I side eyed Chris and tried not to laugh. "Thanks, I just didn't know what to catch with" I rolled my eyes and brought them back to Chris who was staring at me. "What?" I asked. "Is it bad?" he shook his head and smiled. "You look beautiful." I blushed as he leaned in and placed a small kiss on my lips. I swear sparks flew, there were fireworks and confetti. It was amazing. Chris stood up, pulling me up with him, and pulled me to the side. We watched as everyone played, The boys winning. I sucked my teeth. Thank god I ain't had money on my team. Woulda lost it all, Mina, the only good fuckin player. I grabbed Chris's hand and we began to walk to the cabins just a bit before everyone else. "So afta tonight we gon talk right?" He asked. "Of course, I'll come see you whenever you free, we can go on cute lil dates and take cringey pictures to post and in a few years we can get married, and then a few years after we can have kids and die happily one day." I said with a laugh. "sounds like a plan" he smiled. We went to our separate cabins. I got dressed as the girls came in. We turned some music on and began dancing around and drinking. After a lil we heard the boys laying music so we went to check it out. I knocked on the door and Kai opened it. "Y'all tryna join?" I nodded in response and he smiled. "Aight but remember.." He paused and looked at the boys and back at us. All at once they smiled and said "WHAT HAPPENS IN THE CABIN STAYS IN THE CABIN" We all laughed and filed in. Exactly what you think happened, happened. We were drinking and partying. I was shaking ass on Chris. We had a full make out session. I smiled at Chris and he wrapped his arm around my waist. "You look really great right now," Chris said getting closer. "Just for you" I smiled. He picked me up by my thighs and I wrapped my legs around him. He kissed me passionately and slipped some tongue but bitch you best believe I wasn't complaining. After a lil he put me down and everyone filed outside. It was now time for my favorite part. S'mores, We started the fire and sat down on the logs placed around the fire pit. Chris sat next to me and began toasting his marshmallow. I leaned my head on his shoulder and smiled up at him. "Yo pass me some chocolate and crackers," He asked Fanum. Who was hesitant? "Y'all not gon waste more food tonight is y'all? cause I ain't even get to eat earlier." Fanum said rolling his eyes. he was still salty about the food fight. Chris smacked his teeth and gave him a serious look. fanum passed him the chocolate and crackers and Chris made his smore. he took a bite out of it, leaving a mess of marshmallow and chocolate on his face. "Here, you got a lil sum on ya face sir" I wiped his face and smiled. He smirked and chuckled. I cocked my eyebrow. "What nigga? Whatchu laughin at??" I asked mean mugging him. "You just got sum on your face" He laughed. "What? what is it???" He leaned closer and squinted his eyes. "It looks like..." he paused and I looked at him confused. "It looks like me," He said before attacking my face with kisses. Kai pushed the camera in our faces and laughed. "Oooooooooh that's PDA nigga, stop that shit" Chris pulled away and laughed. "Shut yo black ass up bruh. can barely see you out here dawg" Kai stood there, offended. "You just mad I'm out here lookin good bruh, always hatin on a nigga for what? Cause I looked good." Duke walked up behind Kai and laughed. "On my mama," Duke said placing his arm on Kai's shoulder. "On my hood" they both paused and began singing, "I LOOK FLY, I LOOK GOOD!" Me and Chris just laughed at them as they danced away. Kai filmed the outro and we got up. "I had fun," I said giving Chris a kiss on the cheek. "We gon link up after this for real?" I nodded and smiled. "Of course we are. Just text me when you want. I'm free like all the time."

~TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT DAY~

 I woke up and went to the bathroom, getting ready for my day. I didn't know what I was doing today but if something came up I was finna look good for it. I picked and outfit, got dressed and now it was time for makeup. Once I finished that and went to the living room and sat down to watch my favorite show. About 10 minutes in, my phone went off. It was Chris. I smiled and unlocked my phone. CHRIS WANTED TO HANG OUT LES FUCKIN GOOOOOOO. I texted back giving him my address before cleaning up some. About an hour into cleaning, there was a knock on the door. I ran to it, opening it up and wasting no time before hugging Chris. He laughed and picked me up, walking inside and closing the door behind him. "Wow, you're excited." He said with a smile. "Of course I am. I get to see you." I said, kissing his cheek. We sat on the couch and talked for a bit. "Are you hungry?" I asked. "A lil bit," He said rubbing his stomach. I laughed and stood up, running to the kitchen. "okay, put something on, and gimmie like 20 minutes." I said, tying my apron around my waist and pulling my hair up. "Shiiii okay bet," He said with a chuckle. I had finished cooking and was so excited. I placed our plates on the table and clapped. "Your food sir." We laughed and he sat down at the table. I took my apron off and sat next to him. He began eating the food I had prepared. (Whatever you want it to be cause I love you and you deserve some say here ya know) "What do you think?" I asked a lil worried about what he'd say. He looked over at me and smiled. "I think I should propose right now," He said and kissed me.

~THE END~

word count: 2082

THIS HOE WAS LONG, MY FINGER HURTS SO BAD BUT I MISSED PUTTING STUFF OUT FOR Y'ALL! HOPE YOU ENJOYEDDDD<333