"This is nice"

"thank you" next was the two guest rooms downstairs, the movie room, the backyard with an Olympic size pool, their outside bar with a grill.

"This is our room" now we were upstairs.

"Damn"  I looked around this shit was big as hell."sorry" 

"your fine. Come in here." She lead me to her closet which look like a damn mall. "Oh my god this is your closet?" I mean it had all type of sneakers, boots , heels. All type of clothes and on the other side had a door which is guessing was Toni half of the closet.

"So I was looking at your shoes an I notice we're the same size so here. I seen these goes with the colors in your sweater" she handed me a pair of light pink and white Nikes.

"Thank you. Mines were so beat up ain't no fixing them" I laughed.

"It's okay we can get you some more today. now go get ready." I walked back into the room I was sleeping in and started the shower.

It's amazing how a person could have so much. If only she would've knew me sooner I wouldn't have gone through what I went through. I would've had a cook meal or at least something to eat every night other than a peanut butter sandwich. I wouldn't have been Damon punching bag.I sat in the bathroom and cried thinking back to those nights my mom would just let him hit on me for a damn dime bag. I wiped my tears and stepped in the shower. I can't blame her for anything because she didn't know well I hope she didn't know.

Omniscient

"baby can you retwist my hair Tomorrow?" Toni asked stepping out the shower.

"yeah I'll pick up some loc gel while we out."

Toni looked at her wife while she was putting on her clothes. "You look sexy" janet smiled.

"thank you baby. Are you coming back home after you take the test?"

"Im gonna go talk to mom about this. So can y'all meet me there?"Janet nodded and proceeded to finish getting dressed.

"I love you Toni"

"I love you too baby with everything in me you know that" Toni slipped on her clothes and walked up to Janet who was sitting at her vanity. "Baby I'm not gonna lie I'm a little nervous "

Janet turned around and looked her wife in her eyes."baby it's gonna be okay. No matters what happens I'm gonna be here every step of the way. We'll figure it out like we always do. I love you " Toni looked at her wife and pecked her lips.

Toni was honestly scared about the test results she was scared bout being a father and what taking in Tatyana would come with but she glad she has her wife right by her side."I love you Janet Braxton" Janet kissed her lips and Toni deepened "mhm" Toni stuck her tongue deep down Janet throat.

A knock came to the door causing them to pull apart. "Come in" Tatyana open the door."I was just telling you I'm ready"

"okay I'll be down in a minute " Tatyana nodded and walked downstairs.

"Okay babe I'll see you at mama e house." She kissed Toni and grabbed her purse.

"I love you babe"

"I love you too" walking downstairs Janet saw taty sitting at the barstool.

"Come on sweetie " Janet grabbed the keys off the hook and walked into the garage.

"dang y'all got three cars?" Toni and Janet had a Range Rover, Escalade v and a Mercedes Benz which was basically Janet's because Toni was a little to tall for that car.