chapter 6: reconciliation?♡

*the following day*
*17:30 pm*
*Musashi shrine*

You were taking a stroll around the block, wearing a pair of black shorts and an oversized hoodie, which made the ends of your shorts peak out a little, black sandles accompanied your style of clothing.
You strolled around because you were trying to clear your head from all the trauma that you experienced the previous day.

Though that wasn't the only reason why you were out at this time. Some blonde leader told your dad that he wanted to talk to you but being the stubborn person you are, you denied you dad's pleads to meet up with Mikey.

But eventually you submitted seeing how your denying upset him, so here you are, walking towards the said location to meet, being the Musashi Shrine.

Soon you reached the said shrine, climbing the stairs which led you to a huge clearing, were you saw.....everyone?
Baji Keisuke, Ryuguji Ken, Mitsuya Takashi, Pah-chin and Sano Manjiro.

This made you..... surprised? Especially since they've grown quite a lot from your perspective, but you kinda liked they're knew appearances, especially Mitsuya's

Though you really wanted to run away and never show your face again, you just had to settle things so they'd leave you alone......or so you thought.

".......Hey guys" you said softly, your eyes softened and you had a small smile on your lips, faint but still visible. Though if we were to be truly honest, you kinda missed everyone, including Mikey, though you still hated them for allowing Toman to turn into a shitty gang that beats innocent people.

"Hey n/n" Mikey said with his usual happy voice, making your eyebrows knit together, your heart clenching since he seemed clueless of your discomfort.

"Hi y/n, it's been a while since we last saw you" Mitsuya said, making you sigh since you felt guilty for leaving your Male Guard, though it was for the best.

"Sorry about that, I just needed to clear up my mind" you said and Draken sighed, his eyes pierced your figure as he saw how you'd occasionally shuffle a bit, seeing your discomfort.

"So mind telling us why you ran away from Mikey, from Toman?" Baji said, your hands clutched the ends of your oversized hoodie as you felt the urge to punch him across the face, Baji that is.

"You shouldn't be the one to talk, Keisuke" you said, glaring at Baji which made him flinch a bit, not quite used to how your glares changed drastically. Though he deserved it, he should've shut his mouth instead of talking.

"That's not very nice y/n" Pah-chin said, making you loose it instantly, he didn't have any right to talk since he wasn't there when all those memories occurred, so why is he the one to talk?

"You know what's not really nice Pah-chin, is seeing your best friends murder your closest favourite person" you said, your glare still fixated on Baji as it darken every second.

"That's enough y/n, we came here to reunite, not to fight" Draken said, trying to calm you down so they could just continue with the small talk, catching up on what happened while you were gone and other stuff like that. Though that wasn't gonna happen if you continued bringing up the past.

"Fuck this stupid reconciliation, I don't even wanna do that, plus not after seeing your stupid heap of shit you call a gang beat up my best friend's boyfriend, like as if killing a person ain't enough, do you know how fucked up and low that is!? Huh! Do you!?" You said, you voice raising every sentence which made a few of the members feel the hostility that replaced the once peaceful atmosphere.

"Of course he don't, he wasn't there when it happened, but you know what, that's ok, because if he was there, he would have pushed that aside and forgave and forgotten, it's better to make amends rather than just to fight y/n" Mistuya said, making you unconsciously curl up your fist, your knuckles turning white.