information bar

Your name was y/n Tanaka, a 11 year old female learner who is attending primary school in Texas.

Your actually half Japanese and half American, your father told you this when you were 3 years old but I think it's obvious enough that you look Japanese because it wouldn't be quite normal to have a Japanese father who taught you martial arts since your first word.

Your dream is to become a veterinarian.....yep you heard me right but obviously you didn't tell your friends  this coz they'd think that's a bit....weird? But anyways let's move on.

The reason behind this dream is due to your love of animals, but unfortunately your father has an allergic reaction towards animal fur, even though he likes animals himself so he usually watches pet videos with you on YouTube.

Not to mention you inherited his good looks and fast learning, you were smart but also humble, plus you weren't really the bombastic type, you were ambiverted (quiet with strangers, forward with your family and friends). You're already fluent in Japanese so yeah, it's definitely not gonna be a problem going to Japan.

You didn't quite like the fact of moving out of Texas since you had a lot of friends. Plus you just didn't wanna go anywhere near your father's birthplace.

You found Japan very weird with the culture and the music, but ......you weren't complaining about the delicious Japanese food your dad cooks for you.

Emily (the soft pink aesthetic fan girl) however was a big fan of Japan for it's good looking males.
She had light porcelain skin and large blue eyes, her hair was long straight brunette and always kept it down, she only ties it up during PA. She has above average grades and is always loud and cheery, but sometimes emotional and sensitive. Her dream is to become an owner of the biggest beauty cosmetics company in the world but hey..... gotta dream big I guess ಠωಠ.

Jake (the athletic jock in school) is a neutral fan of Japan for it's female individuals. He has blonde spiky hair and brown eyes, toffee soft skin and a big ego ಠ_ಠ. He is usually the reason behind the school's sports achievements but he's grades are not above or below average, they're just average in general. He's dream is to become a rugby player, playing in all sorts of world championship games and trust me..... he's gonna be one whether you like it or not. He's extroverted and likes flirting but not with everyone he sees, he just flirts for fun, even though he's just 12 years old(⌐■-■).

Luka (the chill nerd and your #1 bestie) only liked Japan for it's smart developing technology as well as it's high learning institutions. He has black silky short hair and a side bang covering a little bit of his right eye. He has piercing blue eyes which always looks like he's tired but he's actually fine. He's more than above average, he's the top in your class. He is definately ambiverted, more on the introverted side and usually hangs out with you more.  He's dream (which he claims he already achieved) is to become a neurologist, which just sounded weird for everyone but it sounded cool for you, which is why your also friends in the first place.
(Plus gets more bitches than Jake ಥ‿ಥ)

Your friends already knew about your Japanese background, which is why Emily and Jake became your friends but they were real friends, unlike other👀. Luka became your friend coz he though that you were chill and cool.

Emily......simped your dad big time due to his young looking apperence (even though he's a 37 year old dermatologist) but that didn't mean he uses medicine to make himself look younger, he's just like that. Your mother however died the day you were born due to some complications during birth giving.

Your dad had e/c eyes, h/c neck length hair and s/c skin. So when I said you inherited everything from him I said everything, except for your freckles, those are just naturally there. They are on your cheeks only and pass the bridge of your nose.

Your father told you that you two would soon have to move out of America and go to Japan due to his job and you were against it but you loved your dad so yeah, you had no problem with it.
Now let's get on with your life 👀

.....................
゚.*・。゚  ☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚゚.*☆゚.*・。゚

I don't own Tokyo Revengers the series or the manga, it belongs to it's rightful owner, I'm only a fanfiction writer
Plus all art shown here isn't mine, credit belongs to the artists
This story though does belong to me so please, don't steal it or repost without consent
This story is only available on Wattpad (updates may take a while)