𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘵

𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵
__________

satoru looked at his wrist. he was still wearing that bracelet suguru had given him all those years ago.

he didn't really know why he kept it. it only reminded him of times he would rather forget, but, he never really bothered to take it off anyway.

every time he looked at that bracelet, it took him back.

back to the days of when they were still young, happy, running through the halls of jujutsu tech without a care in the world.

back to when they were still together. just the two of them.

oh, how he missed those days.

he laid on his bed, closing his eyes and letting his mind wonder off.

--

"hey satoru!" suguru called out, satoru looked up and turned around.

"hey suguru!" he replied, waving at him from a distance as they both got closer to eachother.

"hey satoru, how are you?" suguru asked as they both walked together, side by side.

"im good i guess, how are you?" satoru looked at him with a smile.

"im good too! oh, i almost forgot, i got something for the both of us!" suguru reached into his bag, trying to find whatever it was that he got.

"you got us something?" satoru muttered, looking at suguru trying to find that something.

"here, i got us bracelets!" suguru handed him a bracelet. it was a black one with a white star charm in the middle. satoru stared at it in awe.

"oh my god I LOVE IT SO MUCH!! THANK YOU SUGU!!" satoru clenched the bracelet in his hand as he pulled suguru into a hug, both of them stumbling over as satoru practically threw himself onto him.

"your welcome satoru!" suguru laughed and reciprocated the hug. they continued walking as they both put on their bracelets.

"wait, THEY'RE MATCHING ONES?!!" satoru exclaimed in surprise, seeing as suguru's was a white one with a black star charm in the middle.

"they are! that's why i got them" suguru smiled softly at him.

"i love you so much" satoru said smiling as he swung his arm around suguru's shoulder.

"i love you too" he replied, giving him a kiss on the cheek as they continued to talk and walk together.

--

satoru woke up from his dream, sitting back up on the bed.

he removed his glasses and set them on the nightstand beside his bed.

he felt a slight tingling sensation brush past his cheek. he wiped it off, and felt it again.

he realized he had been crying.

he tried to hold back the tears but he lost the fight. he let the tears come out as he remembered.

remembered how dear suguru was to him, how kind he was, how loving he was.

he missed him so, so much.

he still remembers the day he left him.

that was the day his whole world fell apart, how could he ever forget it?

he continued to cry as he recalled the memories from his youth.

he wished he could see him again, he really did.

but there is no way.

no way he could see him.

none at all...

__________

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥 <3

𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘶𝘯𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦: 𝘪 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘮𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘣𝘢𝘥 😭 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘰 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘣𝘤 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 😭😭