03

‧₊˚🖇️✩ ₊˚🎧⊹♡

‧₊˚🖇️✩ ₊˚🎧⊹♡

ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇ, ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ, ᴇꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟʟʏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ. ɪᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇꜱ ᴍᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴍᴏᴛɪᴠᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ. ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ <3

𝗔𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗥 the intense battle, Zoro and I exchanged triumphant glances. We were both exhausted, but the victory was sweet. Yuki turned to Zoro with a cheerful smile then turned to Zoro and suggested, "Zoro, how about we celebrate this victory with a drink?" Her fiery swords were sheathed, and she exuded an air of relaxed contentment.

Zoro, with his usual stoic demeanour, didn't show much emotion. He simply nodded and said, "Fine. Whatever."

is he getting soft? your plan is working yuki

As we walked away from the battlefield, the sky began to lighten, signalling the approaching dawn. The night was fading away, and the new day was dawning upon us. But that didn't deter us. We were warriors who had triumphed against all odds, and we were determined to enjoy a well-deserved celebration, even if it meant starting it in the early morning light.

And by we, I meant only me. Zoro's cold and distant attitude didn't waver. He seemed more focused on the path ahead than the idea of celebrating. But I was determined to enjoy our victory, even if Zoro remained distant and aloof.

They strolled through the bustling streets of the port town, eventually finding themselves at a cozy bar filled with the clinking of glasses and lively conversations.

let's just act like It's noon and not morning 

 Zoro led Yuki to the bar counter where they could enjoy their drinks and unwind. 

 The bartender looks at Yuki and asks, "What can I get you today?" to which Yuki responds, "A drink for me and my friend, please." to which Zoro responds 

"We're not friends."

turned soft my ass

Yuki, undeterred by Zoro's response, places the drink in front of him with a forced smile, though it's clear that Zoro's cold demeanour has affected her. She quietly sips her own drink, and an awkward silence lingers between them as they both maintain their distance.

Zoro continues to sip his drink in silence, seemingly indifferent to Yuki's presence. The atmosphere at the bar becomes tense, and it becomes apparent that there's a rift between them that won't be easily resolved.