𝙛𝙬𝙪, 𝟬𝟭𝟲

Start from the beginning

"na....." his voice faded out as he smiled about to look at ashanti but his face completely dropped, all of the past great amounts of happiness sucked outta his face. 

"where was you even atttttt?" ashanti dragged letting makai wrap his arm around her bringing her closer as they now walked together. "creeping up on me and shittt." she lowly smiled leaning her head on his shoulder, always feeling a big sense of comfort around him. 

the way notti couldn't even hide the slight mug that intensified on his face as he continued to glare at ashanti and her nigga. that sight fueled so much anger in him soo fast and he barely even knew her. but now he was thinking he's not even gonna get a chance to know her because of her nigga, but when that ever stop him in this case?

"wait," she paused looking over to courtney and notti, "imma see you courttt." she waved her fingers at courtney making her smile back, "bye shantiii."

her eyes went over to notti not noticing his slight mug as she unknowingly smiled wider, "bye ethan." she said making notti now erase the previous expression on his face like it was never there. he made sure to smile big too as he spoke, "ight it was nice meeting you shanti." he shortened her name completely ignoring makai, knowin his eyes were glued to him.

ashanti & makai walked away together making notti twist his face the more he saw them getting closer and how touchy they were. he didn't even notice he was still walking with courtney who carried a smug face watching him watch them.

"... ight so you want her?" — "yea." he cut her off, he spoke firmly as he answered too. his hands were stuffed in his pockets as he licked his lips, "that nigga ain't shit."

notti furrowed his eyebrows like it's obvious before looking at courtney, "do you even know him?" she asked making him shrug, "ian gotta know him. he ain't shit." he repeated again, "just look at him. sheon wanna be around that." he continued hearing courtney's distant chuckles.

he looked back at courtney seeing her laugh, "ight so you gon put me on?"

she looked around, "but then you gon be a home—"

"ion give a fuck."

𝘍𝘓𝘈𝘚𝘏𝘉𝘈𝘊𝘒: 𝘖𝘝𝘌𝘙.

𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦 !  — 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵-𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘺. 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘢 𝘱𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘢 𝘥𝘦𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘴 !