𝙛𝙬𝙪, 𝟬𝟭𝟲

Start from the beginning

she turned over to courtney who was yelling at a random nigga. she was always loud and always was arguing with somebody so she wasn't fazed, plus with her on the phone with makai made basically everything invisible to her. "courtney but she yellin at this nigga.." she stayed silent, separating her phone from her ear slightly to hear. from the constant volume in her voice she already was tryna see what was going on, "igh imma see you i gotta see what court doin reaaal quick." ashanti said, her eyes staying on courtney as she used hand motions to get her unknown point across.

they said their goodbyes making shanti quickly put her phone in her pocket then put her hand on courtney's shoulder to move closer as they walked together, "what happened..?" she mumbled, her voice continuously getting low due to her accidentally making eye contact with the nigga she was fighting with.

his lips instantly curled into a warm ass smile seeing ashanti and how she was looking, her face constantly held a bright aura & light that anybody could notice from just one glance. and he was definitely noticing it bad.

the sudden silence of him just smiling at ashanti and her looking at him  smiling too cause of how contagious it was occurred, making courtney squint her eyes looking between them with a slight grin on her face.

"..hi." ashanti said, making his smile grow bigger as he tilted his head slightly to get a good look of her, "wassup." he nodded his head at her, "what's your name?"

"ashanti." she answered, seeing his dimples become more prominent as the more she talked the more he honestly just melted. like deadass because her smile was so genuine alla time, and there was this spark in her eyes that showed that she was genuinely happy and she wasn't tryna fake act different with him.

a few seconds passed letting her know that he wasn't bouta tell her his unless she asks, "how bout you?"

"—ethan." he almost cut her off as if he been was gonna say that. and also realizing that he said his gov too, he wanted her to call him that. it jus felt right.

courtney who was clueless walking in between them jerked her head back, "who's..?" she trailed on as ethan waved her off, "this ya friend?" he glanced at her as she nodded smiling proudly, "this best niggaaa, fuck you talking boutttt?" she dragged draping her arm around ashanti who giggled, "yo shanti we don't jack him, he mad annoying." courtney mumbled loudly to ashanti who covered her smile seeing notti slowly mug the shit outta courtney.

then it also hit him that ashanti might just listen to her so he quickly spoke up, "nahhh, i just met her and she ain't wanna give me a pencil—"

"cause why you coming to school without a pencil?" she cut him off making him sigh, "anyway.." he trailed off watching to see if she was still gonna talk. he continued with a small smile on his face seein that she didn't making ashanti laugh, "i was tryna tell you that she dead almost got me kicked out even though it was her fault. so don't listen to her you can jack me and shit.. ight?" the more he spoke the bigger his smile grew as he spoke with heavy confidence in his voice.

ashanti hummed with her lips pressed together; a failed attempt to cover her smile. "ight, i gotchu." she said softly, glancing over to courtney who was side eyeing ethan. cause even though they had only known each other for an hour; his voice was never that soft, he never smiled that hard, and his name was never ethan — to her extent of knowledge.

".. you can leave now." courtney spoke up seeing that he only came up to her to call her a bitch, resulting in a lil back & forth. but that definitely turned into sum else.

notti scrunched up his face — not a bone in his body ready to move away from where he was at right now. he didn't even know what to do at the moment for real, like he been knew he was gon tell courtney to put him on despite them knowing each other for thirty minutes. he did not care at all.