Chapter 1- I'm Naru! I'll Be~come an AKB Memeber!

Hello! @CureBlossomGirl here! Thank you very much for reading this book! I really appreciate it!
DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT own Pretty Rhythm Or AKB0048 only the story plot! Enjoy!

____________

~Naru's P.O.V~

My name is Ayase Naru! I'm a second year middle schooler. "School starts today!" I exclaimed. I quickly got dressed and ran down the steps. I opened the door. "Good morning." I said. "Are Mom and Dad working already Blue?" I asked the cat. "Good morning, Papa!" I smiled opening the door. "Ah, good morning." he smiled bringing a cup of coffee up to his mouth. "I'm off to school!" I exclaimed. "Take care." he said as he waved. My dad is a Children's book author. "Okay bye!" I exclaimed. I closed the door behind me. "Good morning, Mama!" I smiled. "Hm?" I said confused. "I am the blue knight." "Huh?" I said confused. "I swear I shall rescue you princess. Blue knight-sama! We won't let you pass!" I saw my mom drawing a picture. "Mama, good morning." I greeted. "Good morning. Have you eaten yet?" My mom asked me kindly. "Yep!" I exclaimed. My mom writes and illustrates picture books. "Take care." she said. I closed the door behind me and exclaimed "See you later!" I should introduce myself a bit. My favorite subjects in school are Japanese and Art. I really like making up stories and drawing pictures. Math is my least favorite subject. Hehehe, my back starts itching when I look at math.Being short is my greatest flaw.But I won't let something like that keep me down. Right now I'm really interested in decorating prism stones! Prism stones are jewels that hold an idols clothes. They were used, before the world war, for the legendary prism show! Prism shows are a form of entertainment that combines figure skating, dancing, singing, and a prism jump. It's something even practiced in P.E. classes. I am kind of bad at it though... "Maybe I should join a club?" I asked myself. "Good morning Naru!" "Same class again!" I saw my two friends Rina Uchida and Ai Jouzenji. "Really! So happy naru!" I exclaimed. "Did you decide where you'll have your work experience?" Rina asked. "I have no idea." I giggled nervously. "How about you Rina-chan?" I beamed. "I'll be working at a flower shop in my neighborhood." she said. I smiled at her and turned to Ai. "How about you Ai-chan?" I asked. "The bakery near the station." she said. "Sounds nice!" I exclaimed." Work experience is an out of school activity. To experience a workplace you're interested in. "Hm." I said to myself. "What do I want to become in the future?" "Oh I know! I want to be a tall and mature lady." I said. I envisioned my future self as I was sent back to reality by my friends' dull faces. "Not a chance." they both said. "Why!?! I drink milk everyday!" I exclaimed defeated. "More importantly Naru," Ai said. I looked at her. "Cross is sitting next to you." she finished. "Cross?" I said confused. "Suzuno Ito. She's said to be a scary delinquent." "Eh?" I said scared. "But why is she called Cross?" I asked. "No idea." Ai said. "Oh, that reminds me." I said. "Did you see the seven crossing rainbows yesterday?" I asked. "Crossing rainbows?" Rina asked. "Didn't see anything like that." Ai said. A girl with short dark purple hair with violet tips and green eyes walked into the classroom. "Well homeroom's about to start!" they both say frightened of the Ito-san. They both left as Ito approached her seat. I gasped and quickly sat in my seat. I stared at my hands as if they were the most fascinating thing on this Earth. She took her seat next to me. I glanced at her with a worried look on my face. I plastered on a fake smile. "Good morning. I'm Ayase Naru." I said. She looked at me surprised. "N-nice to meet you, Suzuno Ito-san." I said worried. She suddenly got up and slammed her hands on the desk. I got scared and jumped. "Don't ever call me that again!" she yelled. "O-okay." I said scared. Suddenly the whole class was looking in my direction. I walked home. "Ahh... I messed up." I said to myself. I hit my head. "Naru you dummy!" Suddenly I heard music. I ran to a building. "What is this song?" I asked. I closed eyes and listened. Suddenly my heart was beating and it was as if I could see colors. I can see the colors of music! Suddenly there was a piercing light shining. "What is this light?" I asked myself. I reached out to touch it. I closed my hand and everything turned into bubbles. A beautiful rainbow shone. I opened my eyes and suddenly shouted. "The glow of the prism!" "I wonder who is singing?" I thought aloud. I smiled. "I feel energized somehow!" I exclaimed. "All right it's all going to work out somehow!" I smiled. I kept running. (~Time Skip~ At night in Naru's house.) I searched my tablet for jobs. "Job experience, huh?" I said. "What should I do?" "What kind of job would you like to do in the future, Naru?" Papa asked. I turned to him "Hmm.. I'd like to try running a donut shop, and a flower shop seems fun too..." I said. "And um.. Maybe a caretaker at the zoo?" I added. "It's good to be interested in a variety of things." Papa said. "But it's better to focus on one thing you really like." he continued. I scrolled down on my tablet. "This one!" I exclaimed. It was AKB0048! "This is it! My dream is be an AKB0048 member and own a shop like Dear Crown!" I exclaimed. "I'd be so happy if I could succeed Maeda Atsuko and own such a trendy shop like that!" I exclaimed happily. My parents smiled. "Wow! Look at this!" I said blushing happily. "They are recruiting new members for the new 95th generation kenkyuuseis!" I exclaimed. I jumped up from the red couch. "So happy Naru! My dream has arrived!" I exclaimed. I jumped of the couch and showed my parents my tablet. I drank up all my milk and wipped my mustache with the back of my hand. "Drink milk and get big!" I exclaimed. "Her dream has arrived huh? Sounds fun." Mama smiled. "Happy happy Naru! The color if the world is shining and surprising and everyone's going to be happy!" I exclaimed. "This is.. I wonder if she'll be fine.." Papa said.
(Practice)

"Ai-chan, Rina-chan thanks for coming!" I smiled. "Yeah yeah. You've always wanted to be a member right?" Rina asked setting up the camera. "Yes!" I exclaimed. "And besides Naru you're our friend." Ai smiled. I smiled back. "Look! A video!" I exclaimed showing them my tablet. A girl with long brown hair with a ponytail and a bow came out. "Hello everyone! I'm Team A's Takahashi Minami the 9th!" she exclaimed. "Takamina!" I cheered. "We are now looking for the new 95th generation kenkyuuseis!" She exclaimed. "I'm Team K's Oshima Yuko the 11th!" A girl with shoulder length brown, curly hair said. My eyes glistened with excitement! Yuko-san! "If you want to audition remember to take a promotional photo and send a video!" Yuko-san said. "You can pick any song from AKB0048! If you pass the first round of auditions you'll be sent a pass and if you are from another planet a ticket so you can come to the AKB0048 theatre!" Takamina-san added. "We look forward to seeing you all!" Yuko-san exclaimed. Six other successors came into the video. "Bye bye!" they exclaimed.
"Cool!" I exclaimed. "Well lets get started then Naru. What song will you be singing?" Ai asked with the cd player in her hand. "Aitakatta!" I exclaimed. "OK. We'll get started in 3, 2." she showed her index finger for one. Rina gave me a thumbs up knowing I was nervous. I took a deep breath and said, "Hello! I'm Ayase Naru and I'm 14 years old! For my performance I will be singing Aitakatta. I hope you enjoy it." I said Ai-chan put on the music and winked at me and I nodded. Then I began to sing.

"Aitakatta!
Aitakatta!
Aitakatta!
Yes!
Aitakatta!
Aitakatta!
Aitakatta!
Yes!
Kimi ni..

Jitensha zenryoku de PEDARU
Koginagara saka wo noboru
Kaze ni fukuranderu
SHATSU mo
Ima wa modokashii

Yatto kizuita
Hontou no kimochi
Shoujiki ni yukun da
Tatta hitotsu
Kono michi wo
Hashire!

Suki naraba
Suki da to iou
Gomakasazu sunao ni narou

Suki naraba suki da to iou
Mune no uchi
Sarakedasou yo!

Aitakatta!
Aitakatta!
Aitakatta!
Yes!
Aitakatta!
Aitakatta!
Aitakatta!
Yes!
Kimi ni...

Aitakatta!"

I bowed in respect. "Thank you very much." I said. "Wow Naru you did really well!" Ai-chan exclaimed. "Arigatou. I guess I practiced." I smiled. "Good luck Naru-chan." Rina said as both her and Ai waved goodbye. "Bye guys thanks for coming." I exclaimed. (~Time skip~ A few days later.) My eyes popped open when I heard a bepping sound. I checked the time. 6:53 A.M. "So early..." I said tired. I rubbed my eyes and started looking for the source of the sound. It was my tablet! I picked it up and it read, Congratulations Ayase Naru you have made it to the second round, since you live on planet Earth here is your pass. We look forward to seeing your second audition. "I did it!" I exclaimed.

____________

Preview

Naru: Akb0048! I'm finally here!

Hijiri: Welcome to the AKB0048 theatre. I'm Hijiri, the chairman of AKB0048. Welcome to the second round. You'll need to pick a partner.

Naru: Who should I partner up with.

Ann: Nice to meet you! I'm Fukuhara Ann!

Naru: Ann-san aren't you in my class?

Rinne: The prism sparkle.

Ito: I'll join you guys. Call me Cross.

Naru: In the next chapter!

___________

So I hope you enjoyed. Please vote, comment, or follow me! Thanks for reading.
-CureBlossomGirl