No one's POV

Smii7y keeps rubbing John's thigh as Matt leans over and starts leaving soft kisses all over John's neck. John leans his head to the side giving Matt more access. Once Matt finds John's sweet spot, he starts attacking it. Smii7y slide his hand over and starts palming John through his boxers. John bucks his hips into Smii7y's hand. John start to get his energy back slowly. Smii7y leans down next to his ear and whispers. "You want a show?~". John smirks and nods. Smii7y gets off the couch and walks over to Matt. Matt looks up at Smii7y confused. Smii7y pushes Matt's chest lightly. Matt leans back and sits normally on the couch and Smii7y climbs on his lap. Matt places his hands on Smii7y's hips. Smii7y places his hands on Matt's shoulders and leans down joining their lips. Matt licks Smii7y's bottom lip asking for an entrance. Smii7y opens his mouth slightly letting Matt's tongue slide in and explore every inch. Smii7y moves his hips forward grinding against Matt. They both moan into the kiss. John reaches down and starts massaging himself through his boxers while biting his lip. After a while, Matt pulls away from the kiss and lets his head fall back letting a sigh leave his lips. Smii7y looks down at him and smirks. "You getting impatient Matt?~". Matt looks up at Smii7y with a look of desperation. Smii7y gets an idea. "Well how about we take care of you~ how does that sound?~ John?~". Smii7y turns his head to look at John and Matt stands up quickly picking Smii7y up with him. Smii7y's eyes widen as he grips onto Matt trying not to fall. "MATT!". Matt turns around and plops Smii7y onto the couch on his back. Matt climbs on top of Smii7y and straddles his hips. Matt starts to grind against Smii7y causing them both to let out a struggled soft moan. John stares feeling pleasure creep up his body as he slowly rubs himself. Matt quickly gets up and strips down into nothing but his boxers. Smii7y struggles slightly, but gets his clothes off too. Matt climbs back on top of Smii7y with a beat red face, but that cheeky smirk. "I want you to fuck me right here on you new couch~" Matt says with a slight growl. Smii7y blushes a deep red. Smii7y stares up at Matt unable to say anything in response. John snickers from across the couch. "You sure Smii7y can handle that? He's already shown off how much of a bottom he can be". Smii7y turns his head to John with an annoyed look. "I'm not a bottom. I.....think. I don't know. I've only ever been a top so that's what I'm going with". Matt leans down and kisses Smii7y's collarbone quickly before sitting back up. "Good~". Matt smashes his lips onto Smii7y's without warning. Smii7y kisses back as his hands wander across Matt's soft skin. Smii7y uses his right hand to reach down and grab Matt's ass. "Mfgh~" Matt moans into their kiss. Matt opens his mouth letting Smii7y's tongue explore every last inch of his mouth. John slides his hand into his boxers and slowly starts to jerk himself off. Smii7y pushes Matt's chest lightly and Matt sits up. "I want you to lay on your stomach for me over the armrest ok?~ And take off your boxers~" Smii7y says. Matt is slightly confused, but does as he's told. Smii7y stands up and walks behind Matt. John smirks knowing that Smii7y is up to something. Smii7y softly caresses Matt's ass. "Such a pretty sight~". Without warning, Smii7y leans down and spreads Matt's cheeks open. Smii7y gulps before sticking out his tongue and licking Matt's rim. "A-ah~ Smii7y~ f-fuck~" Matt moans. John locks eyes with Matt from across the couch. Matt bites his lip while his eyes go down John's body. John stands up and fully takes off his boxers before walking over towards Matt and Smii7y. Matt's face flushes as he reaches out for John. "You want to suck my cock Matt?~" John says earning a very excited nod from Matt. "So eager~ I love it~". John positions himself in front of Matt and Matt wraps a hand around John's hard cock. Matt opens his mouth and wraps it around John. Smii7y reaches up with a slight moan and massages Matt's cock. "Mfgh~" Matt moans around John sending vibrations through him. "You're so good at this~ Ah fuck~" John praises Matt. John intertwines his fingers into Matt's hair and tugs lightly. "Mm~" Matt moans again. Smii7y leans back slightly and admires the nice job he has done. Smii7y spits onto his hand to try and slick it up a little before doing his next task.