2

"Take Morise here, is a french canadian
Famfer, who had nothing more then a drit regih education, after he was possessed he spoke some of the best latin I ever heard, sometime backwords. He's been mollested by his father and tortured him repidathy.
The drak sprit made a home in the man." Ed expland. Showing the video of the Mr. Morise in his exorcism which I was there.

"And know if you look into his eyes, you
Can see his tearing blood," Lorraine siad.we wacth the video long until the
Upside down cross.
"And like that upside down cross strated to appear within his body." Lorraine.
"Allright drew can you pleas hit the lights." I akeds .
More then half of people raised thier hand.

"Okay you." I poited at an woman.
"Did you personlly the exricism?" The woman that asked.
"No, we're not autherorised, but we asstied many way." I expland .

"You see an exricism can be very dangerous. Not only for the victim but for anyone in the room." Ed siad explanding.
"What happend to Morise?" The lady asked agian.
"Well he tride to kill his wife, but insted he shorthe in the arm and then truned the gun on himslef. Morise had a very
Troubled life with a little to live fot not.
Evean a exricism colud bring him back." I siad expland.

"Which brings us to the tree stages of
Demonic activey." Ed siad pulling up the withe board to show on the black bord writting in chalk 'infestaion,
Opression, possession.'
"Infestaion, opression, and possession,
Infestation that is the wispering,
Footsteps, and a feeling of  anthoer
Present, which ultimatley grows to
Opression, the sceond stage this is were the vicetim often who's psychologically
Vulnerable is targeted speifically by an
Internal force, breaks the vitcim down and crashes there will. And one in week in state, the final stage possession." Ed explan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are packing our stuff when Drew came up with a woman. "Yn there is someone here who wloud like to talk to you."  Drew siad .
"Thanks drew." I siad to him and then he lifet.
"Hey what can I do for you ?" I siad sweetly and shly.

"There something horrible happying in my hosue, cloud you come, and take a look ?."
I smailed at her and siad.
"We will take a look." I siad she lviet then i look back ed and lorraine gaveing them a loveling smiley and we get in the car For the new case.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                             👻AN👻
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello people here is part 2 of the stroy i am not going to post 3 today oh ps judy call you momy yn with your name and not with your name and for lorraine she call her mommy shloud there be some Smurt or flufy and shloud yn get Pregnant let me know .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                            👻AN👻
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~