Chapter 34: Camp! Pt 2

Start from the beginning

"Hey! I know for a fact I'm faster then you asshole. Obviously your to scared to lose" crossing her arms and huffing a sigh of annoyance. Bakugo immediately took this as a challenge and began chopping quickly.

"OH YEAH!? PREPARE TO LOSE" realizing he was chopping, Y/n grabbed the knife and began chopping veggies. With Sero, Iida and Kirishima watching them.

"QUIT CHEATING!" Bakugo shouted as he looked at her almost finished bowl of veggies.

"IM NOT CHEATING IDIOT!" Y/n shouted back as she grabbed her last veggie. Chopping it quickly she threw it in the bowl and quickly jumped up in excitement.

"I WIN YOU BIG FAT LOSER!" She cheered as she threw her hands in the air and smiled brightly. Although he was pissed he lost, the excitement on her face brought some kind of happiness to him.

Watching as she jumped up and down, Bakugo concealed a smile. It was nice seeing her this way, pure joy spread across her face.

"Whatever, I'm not losing next time piss control" he spat as he grabbed both of there bowls and stormed off. A bit disappointed he didn't stay to talk to her, quickly getting over it.

"Hey Masuta! Can we get some water for the pots!?" Uraraka yelled as she held a large pot. Smiling Y/n sensed around and brought water to everyone filling them.

Somehow, she enjoyed the whole process of cooking with her class. Especially every few moments her and Bakugo where calm and stirring pots. Or when Kirishima would walk behind her and comment on how good the food smelled.

"Don't stir it to fast, we don't want to lose anything" Y/n whispered as she noticed how quickly Bakugo was stirring and spilling. Annoyed he huffed and stirred slower, while making faces at her. After setting the tables and everyone sitting. They took no time digging in.

"Wow this tastes like shit, but I'm so hungry!" Y/n mumbled as she scarfed down her food

"Wow this tastes like shit, but I'm so hungry!" Y/n mumbled as she scarfed down her food. Looking to her left as Momo talked about her quirk. Sero's comment caused both her and Jirou to punch him across the face.

"IM SORRY!" He shouted, with Kirishima looking at her. He snickered as he watched her rage slowly turn back into hunger as she continued scarfing.

"So, Masuta why does Bakugo call you piss control?" Kamanari asked, causing her to choke on her food. She looked up from her spot and glared at Bakugo.

"Because... when I got my quirk I remember learning how to sense. And unfortunately during preschool I sensed around myself and realized I could sense the boys peeing."she mumbled as she slowly put her bowl down. Kamanari and Kirishima laughed as they watched her defeat.

"HAH! YOU CRIED LIKE A BABY WHEN YOU REALIZED!" Bakugo roared with Laughter as he recalled the memory. Ever since then, Piss Control was the only thing he could call her.

"2nd most traumatizing thing in my life" Y/n joked as she placed 2 fingers up in the air. With Bakugos face falling flat, the dead parents jokes never made him laugh.