1. Octavia

How could he do this to me? How could he go for my best friend, well, ex-best friend. I can't believe he would do this while I was busy planning our wedding. I've been inside this hotel for two weeks now

Two weeks ago (Friday)

Being in my second year of school and planning a wedding is really exhausting, but I'm deeply in love with my now-fiancé, Alan. We've been together for 2 years now, and people may think we're going too fast, but we're in love.

I was dress shopping with one of my best friends, Arora. We met in third grade and have been friends since. We were in a wedding dress shop picking out my wedding dress.

"Why couldn't Korra make it again?" Arora asked.

"She said she had something important to do," I replied while taking out a beautiful blue dress.

(The dress)

"This is such a beautiful dress for the bridesmaids," I said, showing Arora the dress

"It really is, but you need to choose your wedding dress and not the bridesmaid's dress," Arora advised.

A few hours later of wedding dress shopping, I dropped Arora at her apartment and drove to my place. As I was leaving my car, I noticed a random car in our driveway, but I didn't think too much about it.

As I was going up the stairs to my door, I heard some low muffled sounds. I opened my door and saw Alan and Korra on the kitchen counter, and I froze when I saw what they were doing.

"What the fuck are you doing!?" I shouted at the two people I love who betray me.

"Why are you back?" Alan asked me, quickly trying to hide Korra behind him.

"The hell, Korra! I thought you were my best friend," I said to her.

"I am, Vi, but I really like Alan, and I've liked him since I met him," she said, trying to defend herself.

"I can't deal with this right now. I want you out of my place in the next 24 hours," I told Alan.

"This is also my apartment, and I'm not going anywhere," he told me.

"Fine, I'll leave. I hope you guys have a great life," I said as I went up to our room to pack a bag with my essentials and left the home I've made with the love of my life.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I don't really like this maybe I'll change this later on in my life, if I have time💀

Hope y'all like this, whoever y'all is.

Vote( I don't even know why you need to vote but still do it)
Don't comment shit
Share (maybe)
Follow me please 🥺

Love you y'all 😘 💖