"but now... I'm scared of getting injured again. I'm scared of losing my dreams... and the moments that felt so good..." he stood up, leaving us speechless. 

"I came to Blue Lock to find... a reason to give up my dream."

"Isagi... after seeing your goal... I feel like I'll be able to give up." he sighed, his back facing the two of us.

"Chigiri... you liar... don't try to put this on someone else... you don't really want to give up, right?" Isagi stood up, "I'm the same as you!! I'm scared... I'm fighting because I don't want it to end!! Nobody can achieve their dream if they aren't prepared to fail!!"

"You... don't know the first thing about me." Chigiri shot a glare at Isagi, and then turned around, before giving me a sorrowful glance. 

and like that, he left the room. 

the night seemed... much more colder.

"How could they not be fired up when the guy at the bottom passed them up? when one person stands out, it sets off the spiral of competition."

"this is Blue Lock."

"A hero can only be born in the place... where the game is the hottest in the world." 

i heard Isagi moved up ranks, to the top of team Z. he is #265.

i mentally facepalmed myself... we were going against Team W today, and i'm planning to do absolutely nothing... like every time. 

there was a pair of twins, one had literally no eyebrows and the other had eyebrows thicker then my fat body. 

surprisingly, Kuon scored three goals on his own... hashtag sus.

i feel like he's a traitor... for some reasons.

eh, whatever. 

the match went on, as the twins suddenly scored two goals. 

'Huh? did Kuon just... smile?'

nah... i'm not gonna pass through that. i walked up to Kuon, who was on the floor, panting his breath out. 

"you. you're betraying Team Z, aren't you?" i pointed, a poker expression on my face. "that's right!" the two twins exclaimed behind me, their creepy eyebrows... gosh.

"they figured it our, Kuon-chan, so i can say this, right?" he pointed at the traitor, "he leaked all your strategies, your weapons, and your weeknesses. he approached to us in the dinning hall last night, after sneaking out of your meeting. this whole thing was Kuon's idea!"

"which means that this match is ours.... that's what we're saying!" a hand was patting Kuon's head, "what the hell, Kuon!?!?! I'll kill you!! What were you thinking?! why did you do this?!? huh!??"

"i'm just doing everything i can to stay in Blue Lock." he replied coldly, Raichi was out of control, as he tried to punch the brown hair.  "Jingo Raichi, yellow card! return to your side and resume the match." he grumbled in agony and defeat. 

my teammates continue to complain, but i decided to stay quiet. "You're the idiots... if we lose, the only ones going home are you guys. i'll be the only one who stays behind." 

"from now on... we'll be playing 12 on 10." 

"in our last game when Isagi barely managed to win it for us, I realised... that this, which can only win by the skin of its teeth... has very low odds of winning the remaining matches." he continued explaining until i had very much enough of it.