Hiring All Possions!!

Shut Up and Write, a vibrant community of writers of all ages, genres, and abilities on Wattpad and Discord, is currently seeking talented individuals to assist with the day-to-day management of the group. We have several positions open, including Moderator, Admin, Graphic Designers, Reviewers, Book Club Assistants, and Judges.

As a Moderator, you will be one of the top people in the group and will have access to all channels in a moderator's capacity. Your responsibilities will include running the group, ensuring that members adhere to the rules, and preventing drama. You will also need to come up with activity/assignment ideas and oversee them. This position requires relevant experience in running large communities, as well as being active on Discord. We are looking for someone who is mature and over the age of twenty.

As an Admin, you will be one of the top people in the moderating team and will be responsible for adding up members' points and logging them on our spreadsheet. You will also need to promote the group and gain new members. The ideal candidate will be active on Discord, have a working Google account, and have excellent communication skills.

If you possess an eye for design and are active on Discord, we would love to have you join our team of Graphic Designers. Your role will involve designing graphics, such as book covers, for our writing community members. We are looking for people who know how to design eye-catching covers that will grab readers' attention.

As a Reviewer, you will be responsible for reviewing members' books as part of our reward scheme. We are looking for experienced reviewers who can read books of all genres, including mature and LGBTQI+. Honesty is a must, and we prefer someone who doesn't sugarcoat their reviews but knows a good, well-written book when they see it.

If you are interested in helping us with our two book clubs, The Monthly Society and Shut Up and Read Book Club, apply for the position of Book Club Assistant. Your responsibilities will include assisting with the management of the book clubs.

Lastly, we are seeking Judges who love running activities and assignments. Working with our moderators, you will be responsible for judging our assignments and choosing a winner. This position requires the use of Discord.

If you are interested in any of these positions, please fill out the following form:
• Name/Wattpad username
• Position(s) applied for
• Relevant experience for the role
• Why should you be given the role?
• Do you have a Discord account?
• Are you active on Discord?

Please tag as many friends as you can and post this book on your Wattpad message board.