chapter 7 the Warner lot

At frist nothing happened. Then I looked at my hand and almost fainted. My hand was gone. Soon my whole left arm was being dissolves, like something out of Tron. There was nothing but my head. I closed my eyes and waited. When I was sure I was nothing I open them.
I was back to that place where I Floina, I looked down to see I was naked well I had underwear and my bra on but nothing else.
"Woah ! What the ...! Pmsad!"
"Yes Clara. " he siad.
"Why are we here, and better yet,
WHY AM I NAKED!!!!!!"
I was boiling made. What was going on I was...
Then rows upon rows of clothes racks with different clothing on them.
"We have to give you a disguise so you wouldn't look suspicious or out of place. "
Oh I thoughts. I walked up and looked threw the chooses or clothing. They where mostly dresses. Understandable, after all in that time period it was a fashion thing. I found a very nice blue dress with a black belt and yellow buckle, like yakko's.
I tried it on and it fit perfectly.
"It fits!"
"Yes everything fits to your liking and nothing will be to small or to big. Just right. " he siad.
That makes sense.
"Also now that your ready you will look like a cartoon form in there universe. So things will look different. And so will you. So to help you ease into it, you will transform here. When your ready say now. Ok"
I toke deep breath.
"Now"
I look down. I felt a tengle on my legs. I looked down to see what looked like paint that conored to my skin color rise up my leg. Then my body till I was full cartoon Clara.
Im not going to lie. This was cool.
"Last thing we need to make you an alibi. "
He said.
"An alibi? What for?"
" you need a reason for being there. Example the Warner lot, there a 99% chance that they would not allow you in. So I will create one. One minute"
I waited looking at my new cartoon self that I would live with for who knows how long. Which popped the question.
"Hey, pmsad where am I going to sleep and pay for food?"
Then a briefcase appeared and a purse appeared.
"That will be you alibi, you are a new intern that wishes to study filmmaking, Mr Plotz agreed with you to be there and the keys to the house are in the briefcase plus directions. The purse will always have money in it and you will never loses it. For if you drop it while running, it will disappear and go back to the house you will be currently staying in."
"Ok I'm ready to go. Send me to the universe 9131993. Commonly known as ANIMANIACS !"
There was a rush or wind. Then I was in a living room.
"Pmsad where am I ?" I looked at my watch. It changed to a more slime smaller watch.
And screen appeared and a map appeared on it.
"We are at your base you will be staying. Across the street is the Warner lot. You have a meeting with Mr. Plotz in one hour, I suggest going now take the case and purse with you."
And so my mission begins.