chapter one the boring stuff that most people won't read

Clara was bored. Thats as simple as it gets folks. she was utterly and miserably bored. why am I talking in third person, you want to know why, CUZ IM BORED !!! I have gone through all the soul eater episodes and read all the marvel comics I own and have watched all my disney movie and pixar movie I own hundreds of times. And how many disney movie I own, well I'll tell ya'.
I OWN ALL OF THEM!!!!!! It was always like this durning the summer break.
Just then my phone goes off. I pick it up to see my friend Jack texted me.
It simply said two words (g you'll never guess. go ahead guess, I'll wait. ......
Ok Im done waiting)
I board
I texted back
C:Same here, you have any cartoon shows that you can recommend?
J: um.. idk , idk what show u watched as a kid ?
C: not much I didn't have many variants . I was stuck watch PBS shows throughout my childhood. :(
J: too bad,
J: HEY ! I KNOW A SHOW!
C: what?
J: ANIMANIACS!
C: ani-what?
J:omg u never head of that show ?
Then my phone started to ring .

Oh no, when ever she hears that there something she's watched and other haven't sh*t get real.
Oh, your probably wondering clara I think you made a typeo jack is a guy name not a girl. Wine wine wine (I'll take cheese woth that wine please) the thing is that Jack is my friends nick name for kim (well not nick name more like she likes to be called Jack dont ask me why, she just does)
"You've never hear of animaniacs! " she yells throw the phone. Jumping a foot in the air like a cartoon phone would. (Ok the last part was exaggerated a bit but hey, I do what I want)
"No Jack or else I would have say (in the most sarcastic and girly voice I could possibly make) omg animaniarks I loved that show omg you watch that o m gggg"
"Ok ok I get it, but on a more serious note. You have to watch it. It f******* hilarious"
"Hey, hey, hey language! I my trying to keep it convention a g rating jezzz"

A/N
Hellloooooooooo readers
I hope you like this story if you do vote and comment to let me know u like it takes and
*blows a kiss to the audience*
GOOOOOODDDD NIGHT EVERYBODY !!!!!