Chapter 239 Dispelling Doubts

Start from the beginning

  After receiving such an answer, the expressions of the four people changed.

  "Divine Doctor Zhang, is there any way to get my son to go to Tiansheng Academy?"

  Glancing at the inquiring Town Master Feng, Shen Xuyao nodded. "There is no way out. As long as you arrive in Pharmacist Continent and can find someone from a big family to recommend you, then you can go to Tiansheng Academy."

  "Which big family?"

  "There are eight major families in Pharmacist Continent. They are the Liu family, the Li family, the Situ family, the Mo family, the Zhang family, the Yuwen family, the Fang family and the Rong family. If you can find one of these eight major families who is willing to recommend you, that will be enough."

  Hearing this, Lord Feng frowned. "Doctor Zhang, can you help..."

  "No, I can't contact the family for the time being." Shaking his head, Shen Xuyao refused intuitively.

  After receiving such an answer, Town Master Feng looked helpless.

  "Miracle Doctor Zhang, then, which family is easier to talk to?"

  Hearing the heroine's question, Shen Xuyao sneered. "There's nothing easy to talk about. However, if it's you, you can consider the Situ family. There are many perverts in the Situ family, and you are quite pretty."

  After receiving such an answer, the heroine looked embarrassed. He lowered his head and stopped talking.

  Turning his head, Shen Xuyao looked at Feng Zhang and Xiao Zhe. "As for you two, look for the Yuwen family! Yuwen Hongye, the grandson of City Lord Yuwen, prefers men. He likes men."

  Hearing this, the two of them shook their heads respectfully. "No, no, we don't have this habit."

  "Miracle Doctor Zhang, if I were to give a gift to a big family, what do you think would be more appropriate?"

  "Giving a gift, it is most suitable to give a spiritual planter. Every big family is short of spiritual planters. The Pharmacist Continent is different from other continents. Other continents have the greatest shortage of pharmacists, but the Pharmacist Continent has the greatest shortage of pharmacists. The most lacking thing is spiritual planters. Every big force has a lot of medicine fields that need to be taken care of, so spiritual planters are very scarce. If you send a few spiritual planters to big families, you can definitely get twice the result with half the effort."

  After receiving such an answer, Town Master Feng was helpless. "Spiritual Planter, me, where can I find a spiritual planter?"

  "That's your problem. I'll show you the way."

  "Doctor Zhang, if we join the eight major families, will we be trained by the eight major families?"

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao looked at Xiao Zhe. "Then it depends on whether your talent is high enough. If your talent is good enough, based on your appearance, you can find a daughter of a big family and marry her in. You can also be trained by a big family. Of course, if you don't want to If you sell your sex, you can only sell yourself to a big family and sign some contracts to achieve the purpose of being trained by others."

After receiving such an answer, Xiao Zhe nodded. "Thank you, Doctor Zhang, for the tip. I understand."

  "Doctor Zhang, can you tell us something about the situation in the academy?"

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao glanced at the heroine. "At Tianhua Academy, the students are very laid-back and the instructors are also very lazy. The overall situation is relatively depressed. At Tiansheng students, the requirements for students are very strict. There are exams every year. If you don't pass, Students will be expelled. Also, students have a scholarship policy. The top three in each exam can get this scholarship. In addition, civilian students can also receive some rewards from big families in the academy, which can help the big families. The family refines potions to earn spirit stones. Every fifty years, the top ten colleges will compete. If you can participate in this competition and stand out during the competition, then you may also be recruited by other colleges. "

  "Oh, that's it!" Nodding, the heroine took Shen Xuyao's words to heart.

  "I'll give you a piece of advice. When you come to our Pharmacist Continent, don't offend people from our eight major families, otherwise, you will die miserably."

  Hearing this, the three heroines nodded to express their understanding.

  After that, Shen Xuyao told them some things about the college. They were not allowed to leave until half an hour was up.

  The four heroines left, and Zain couldn't help but look at Shen Xuyao. "It seems that we have developed another way to make money! Tell me, should I promote it to you and let you give it to the pharmacists from the Magician Continent who are going to the Pharmacist Continent to apply for Tianhua College? What’s the situation in Pharmacist Continent?”

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao smiled. "It's up to you. Anyway, I can see the doctor in the morning, and I can also tell them about Pharmacist Continent. I don't have time to make potions in the afternoon. Just look at the arrangements!"

  "Okay, I understand." Nodding, Zayn expressed understanding.

  …………………………………………

  Back at the inn, the heroine told the hero about the situation here.

  "So, this Zhang Xu knows the situation in Pharmacist Continent very well!"

  "Well, I think I may have recognized the wrong person. This Zhang Xu knows the situation in Pharmacist Continent very well, and he can also name some people and places clearly. Moreover, judging from the way he talks, he doesn't look like He is lying. I think he should really be a pharmacist from Pharmacist Continent." Today, seeing Shen Xuyao answering fluently and speaking so carefully and seriously, the heroine felt that this person must be from Pharmacist Continent. It's not Jiang Yuan.

  Jiang Yuan is a spiritual master, not a pharmacist. It is impossible for him to go to the Pharmacy Continent. And this Zhang Xu can speak so clearly about Pharmacist Continent, it is obvious that he is a pharmacist living in Pharmacist Continent. Therefore, it is not difficult to see from this point that the two people are not the same person at all. She guessed wrong.

  "I also think his identity should be true. It's impossible for the Melis family not to investigate."

  Hearing this, the heroine nodded in agreement.

  "If we go by what Zhang Xu said, then this Tianhua Academy isn't that good either?" Thinking of this, the male protagonist frowned deeply.

  "Actually, I thought about it early on. It is impossible for a very good college to recruit students from other continents. Therefore, this Tianhua College should not be very good. But the problem is, if we don't go, I won't get anything at all. It is difficult to become a fifth-level pharmacist with a pharmacist heritage!" At this point, the heroine sighed.

  The heroine's current ability to become a level 4 potion is all due to her studies at the Pharmacist Academy in the Card Master Continent. However, the Pharmacist Academy in the Card Master Continent can teach her very limited pharmacy skills. If you want to become a high-level pharmacist, you must go to the Pharmacist Continent. There is no shortcut.

  "Yes, let's go to Pharmacist Continent first, and we'll talk about it when we get there!"

  "Okay!" Nodding, the heroine agreed