His technique changed. He has more confidence. It's so hot. Its so much different than before.

I put my hands down and engulf them in his hair. I tug slightly. "Mm~" Droid moans sending vibrations up my body and takes his hand away going a little farther. I look over and see Puffer biting his lip. Grizzy stares at us with a deep look of lust. "Jealous Grizzy?~ You wish this was you?~ What about you Puffer?~". Puffer and Grizzy nod to each other and the call ends. Droid pulls off of me and wraps his hand back around me. He massages me as he looks into my eyes. "You know you fucked up". "Y-Yea but it can also be really fun~". The door swings open and Puffer walks in. Droid stands up and Puffer walks up to him. He places a hand under his chin. "Kiss me". Droid smirks. "What if I don't?". Puffer reaches down and grabs his ass. Droid yelps in surprise. "Ah~" he moans as Puffer leans down towards his ear. "Don't make me ask twice~" Puffer says with a growl. He licks Droid's ear before backing up a bit to look at his face.

Puffer's POV

I smirk evilly as Droid stands there with a deep red blush that spreads all the way to his ears. Pezzy giggles. "I think you broke him". The door opens behind me and Grizzy walks in. He looks over at Droid and back at me. "You broke him didn't you". I smirk at him. "Maybe". Droid walks up to me and pulls me down by my shirt into a heated kiss. My eyes widen and I blush even more than Droid did.  He pulls away and walks back mimicking my earlier actions. Grizzy and Pezzy laugh like idiots. I snap back into reality. I move over to Droid and he looks up at me. "I don't think I'm satisfied~" I say and Droid smiles. Droid places a hand on my chest and I lean down towards him connecting our lips. Pezzy walks over to Grizzy and pulls him down into a sweet, but heated kiss. Grizzy grabs Pezzy's hips and pulls him into his chest. Me and Droid pull away as I take of my shirt. Droid reaches down and unbuttons my jeans slipping them off. I reach down and slip off my boxers with my pants and kick them to the side. Droid pushes my chest lightly sitting me down in Pezzy's gaming chair. Droid slowly gets down on his knees and looks up at me with a slight smirk. He wraps his hand around my cock and teasingly licks the tip. He wraps his mouth around me and starts to bob his head up and down slowly.

Grizzy's POV

I lick Pezzy's bottom lip and he immediately opens his mouth. I slip my tongue in and explore every little bit. I place my hands on his hips and squeeze a little causing him to moan into the kiss. We pull away and I pick Pezzy up and lay him on the bed. I lean over him and kiss his chest before looking up at him. "Lube?" I ask and he point to his bedside table. Pezzy reaches down and starts fingering himself trying to prepare himself a little. I walk over and open the drawer rummaging through it. I grab the small bottle and pop the cap open squirting some on my hand. "Ah~" Pezzy moans. I walk over to Puffer and hand him the bottle. He takes it and places it on the desk and goes back to enjoying himself. I walk back over to Pezzy and he lays back down. I get into position and start to slowly enter my first finger. Pezzy sighs and bites his lip with a smile. I start moving my finger in and out of him at a painfully slow pace. Once I have him fully stretched, I align myself with him and slowly push in. "Ah~ fuck yeah~".

No one's POV

Grizzy slowly moves in and out of Pezzy as Puffer enters his first third finger into Droid. Droid has his left hand over his mouth muffling his moans as he lays across Puffer's lap. Pezzy looks over at Droid and smiles. "You ok Droid?" He asks and Droid nods. "Ok- Oh fuck!~" Pezzy gets cut off by Grizzy speeding up his movements. Puffer pulls his fingers out of Droid. Droid whines slightly and Puffer helps him stand up. "Let's fuck on Pezzy's bean bag chair to piss him off~" Puffer says and Droid nods. Puffer sits down on the bean bag and Droid climbs on top of him. Droid reaches down and aligns Puffer with his hole. Droid takes a breath and slowly sits down. "A-ah~ f-fuck~". Puffer grabs his hips and helps him slowly go down until he's fully situated. "Grizzy!~" Pezzy yells as Grizzy leans down and starts licking and sucking on his right nipple. Grizzy still keeps his pace. Grizzy moves over to Pezzy's left nipple and does the same thing sending so much pleasure through Pezzy's body. Droid slowly starts to bounce up and down on Puffer making them both moan. "H-how are you so good at being a b-bottom?~ ah~" Puffer moans as Droid starts to rock his hips. "I-I don't kno-ah~ b-but I'm liking it so fa-ah~". Puffer catches Droid off guard by flipping them over with Droid on his back and Puffer between his legs thrusting in and out. "A-ah!~ F-fuck!~" Droid wraps his arms around Puffer and digs his nails into his back. Puffer let's out a low growl. Grizzy and Pezzy have moved their positions. Pezzy flipped over onto his stomach as Grizzy grips his hips hard. Pezzy knows there is going to be bruising, but he doesn't care. "Fuck me like you mean it Grizzy!~ fuck me like the slut I am!~" Pezzy growls and Grizzy slaps his ass. "Ah!~" Pezzy moans as he jolts forward. "Wow that turned you on way more than I was expecting~ you are a little slut~ I like that~" Grizzy says with a growl. Grizzy starts pounding into Pezzy at an incredible speed. "AH!~ YES!~ JUST LIKE THAT YES GRIZZY!~ IM SO CLOSE!~" Pezzy yells loudly. Puffer pulls out of Droid and slams back into him. "AH!~ FUCK!~ RIGHT THERE!~" Droid yells at the top of his lungs. Puffer smirks hitting that spot over and over. Grizzy's thrusts start to become sloppy as he feels his edge creeping. "I'm so close~". Pezzy shakes as he cums all over his bed sheets. "AH!~ FUCK YEAH!~". Droid cums right after him. "A-AH!~ FUCK!~". Droid's legs shake violently as he orgasms. Puffer and Grizzy pull out of them. Pezzy and Droid get on their knees quickly. They hold hands and wait patiently. Puffer and Grizzy start jerking themselves off as the make their way over to the others. "I want a taste of Puffer~" Pezzy says biting his lip. "Yeah~ I need to see what the hype is about huh Droid~" Grizzy says caressing Droid cheek softly. Droid feels a ping in his chest. Pezzy playfully licks the tip of Puffer's cock before wrapping his mouth fully around him. Without warning, Droid wraps his mouth around Grizzy and starts bobbing his head. "W-well someone's excited~" Grizzy says engulfing his fingers into Droid hair. Pezzy takes Puffer in as much as he can before sliding his mouth off slowly. "Cum on my face Puff daddy~" Pezzy says and Puffer smirks. "You're a dork but it's so adorable~". Pezzy sticks his tongue out as Puffer starts jerking himself off in front of him. Grizzy feels like he's in a whole other dimension as Droid moves. Grizzy is at a loss for words, but quickly snaps back into reality as he feels his edge coming close. "D-Droid~ I'm gonna cum~". Droid places his hands on Grizzy's hips and takes Grizzy in fully. Grizzy cums down Droid's throat. Droid swallows every last bit. Puffer cums all over Pezzy's face with a grunt. Pezzy wipes the cum off of his face and licks his fingers. "Mmm~ sweet~". Droid pulls off of Grizzy and looks up at him as he swallows the last of what was in his mouth. Droid lick his lips and Grizzy smiles as him and Puffer catch their breath. "Damn you both were so great. Let's get cleaned up and maybe watch a movie?" Puffer says and they all nod.