Chapter. 10

🌻☀️❤️

----

                 Gulf Ivan Pov

I woke up feeling something heavy on my body, when I open my eyes I saw  Mew sleeping on top of me. I kissed his forehead then slowly moving his body into the bed I'm kinda feel numb.  I remember our conversation last night finally he agreed to be my boyfriend,  I promise I will cherish and valued him.

I saw Mew move a little " good morning baby" I greeted him

He smile " good morning too."

Then he move sideways and face me his arms place on my waist. We are staring at Each other and slowly moving getting close to each other until  our lips meet.

Pressing each others lips felt so good but that's not enough for me so moving my lips I little bit. Nibbling Mew's lower lips and then Mew moving his lips against mine.

Sucking each other lips moving our head, feeling, savoring the tastes of our fighting lips felt so good. This is my first kiss and I love it. After sometime of kissing Mew broke the kissed and snuggle his head into the crook of my neck.

" Is my baby feeling shy.?" I ask.

" I haven't brush my teeth and we kissed already"  Mew sounded shy.

I caress his back while laughing. " Aw your so cute. Don't worry your lips taste so good and it makes me want to kiss you more and more."

Mew's breathing on my neck make the thing between my legs harder God! I am having a boner early in this morning just because of Mew's breathing.

Mew pull away his head on my neck.

"Gulf..." He exclaimed.

" Hmmm"  I answer and look into his eyes.

" Are we gonna told this to Ma and Pa?" He ask

I know he is worried and I am worried too we've been together last night, don't want to break up with him this early.

" I know you are worried, that's why we keep our relationship secret, we well tell them when the right time comes, when we are both ready to face our parents."

I already think about it before I confess my feelings to Mew I will keep our relationship secret to my parents, yes I am eagerly want to be Mew's boyfriend but I am not ready to tell to my parents about this thing. Mama Marie will understand me but for Papa Vince I doubt it.

" Okay, im fine with that! But  we can't hide this, to our parents for a long time, " Mew stated.

" I know, but for now, let's hide it as long as we can." I utter

Mew just nodded then he move and tried to get up

" Where are you going baby?" I ask and hold his hands.

" Downs stairs, for sure you're parents are awake now, " Mew stated

" Later baby, let's sleep  some more, " I said and pulled him back on the Bed then hug him tight.

Starting today my life will be pull of happiness and excitement.

~~~

         Mew Clarence Pov.

"Baby, happy monthsarry "

Gulf said and give me a bouquet of  mix Flowers.  We are here inside his car in the Uni Parking lot. It's been five months since we become boyfriend's as Gulf said our relationship is secret that's better because I am not ready to face his parents and announce our relationship to  them. It is hard because there are times that I want to Hug him or kissed him but I couldn't do it especially in front of Gulf's parents. We are both restraining our selves to show affection towards each other publicly. But despite of this Gulf and I is very  happy.

" Happy monthsarry too love." I smile

I saw happiness on Gulf's face when I said my  endearments  for him.

" What did you say baby?" He ask

" Happy monthsarry love" I said again

" Woah! " Gulf punch the steering wheel " finally after five months you had the endearments towards me."

" Haha if calling you love can give you so much happiness,  I'd rather did that long time ago." I laugh

" of course I'd been calling you baby, since I don't remember,  and you just calling be my name, I wish you had endearments for me too and that wish granted today. I'm so happy."

Gulf smiling from ear to ear.

" Alright, from Now on I will call you love, honey, babe, and all the endearments I know"  I retorted.

" I will looking forward on that baby, " Gulf. Hold my hand"  are  we going home or do you want me to take you on a date to celebrate?" he ask.

" Let's go home, I want to celebrate our monthsarry sleeping beside you. Love."

" Just sleeping,?" Gulf.  Ask " we do that every night baby, we can do something else" Gulf wiggling his eye brow up and down.

" Just sleep love. I am not ready for that something else you want."

To be honest in this five months relationship with Gulf we do, hug and kisses. I am not ready to do more than that.

Gulf start the engine" of course, baby as you say I will wait " Gulf take my hand and kissed it.

After sometime of driving the way,  we arrive at home..

"Ma, where home" Gulf exclaimed

Mama Marie step out from kitchen and Meet us in the living room." Ohh, nice flowers Mew"  she said.

" Thanks Ma, actually my boyfriend give this to me" I stated Mama Marie didn't get surprised on what I said.

" I knew it, my hunch is right you are very happy this past few months. That's because you're inlove,"  Mama Marie stated"  I want to meet that boyfriend of yours honey"

" Ma, aren't you shock and Surprised on Mew's announcement? " Gulf ask his mother.

" Ohh, baby, why should I? now a days it's normal for a  Man having a boyfriend. And besides it doesn't matter  whom you love, as long as   you are happy and comfortable with that person, that's matter the most." Mama Marie utter.

" Is this mean you'll gonna be fine if I have a boyfriend too" Gulf seriously said.

Mama Marie laugh" you are my  Son I carry you in my womb, but it doesn't meant I have a right to choose whom the person you love and hate, "  Mama Marie holds Gulf hands." Either you had a wife or husband,  in the future  it doesn't change the fact that you are my Son, and " she paused " if you find a boyfriend just make sure he's handsome as Mew" 

I just laughed on Mama Marie statement, I felt relief I guess our only problem is Papa Vince. I hope he will accept us.  In the future.