Mew shock and amaze on Boom's story.

"Mew, don't let your what if, doubts, to hindrance your happiness. " Boom patted Mew's shoulder" be happy beside the person you love and about you're parents. For sure they will accept you latter on but for now, accept Gulf in your life."

"   Thanks dude I will think about it. "

Boom just nodded" let's go. Our afternoon class will start soon"

Mew and Boom heading back to their room

~~

Mew's afternoon classes has done, he went to the Uni parking lot, finding Gulf's car and wait the younger inside. Almost an hour had past but Gulf isn't coming yet,  Mew decide to close his eyes u til he felt asleep.

After sometime of Mew's sleeping, Gulf finally came, he tried to open the driver sit but it's lock he thought Mew wasn't there he was about to go back inside and find Mew in his room when he noticed there is someone inside. Gulf  went to the front door and knock the care window, after knocking for three times the window finally open.

"I'm sorry I feel asleep" Mew apologize. Then he give the car key to Gulf.

" It's fine I just came." Gulf answer.

Gulf start the engine and drove way back home. As usual they are droving the way silently Mew is busy thinking about Boom statement. At their lunch time. Mew heave a sigh. " I've decided." Mew mumble. Mean while Gulf hears Mew's word but he decide to ignore it.

" Ma, we're here" Gulf scream stepping inside there house.

"Get freshen up Son's then came back our dinner is ready." Gulf mother exclaimed

Gulf and Mew obeyed they climb upstairs and get inside their respective room. Mew is the one who's finished  first and came downstairs. Not so long Gulf came down, they start eating.

The family eat silently until they finished. Mew again wash the dishes while  Gulf in the living room watching movie in the Netflix, Gulf parents already inside their room resting. When Mew finished he joined Gulf in the living area tomorrow is Saturday so it's okay  not woke up early.

Two hours had past of watching movie Gulf decided to sleep. He didn't off the Tv as Mew is still watching.

" Good night" Gulf says then climb upstairs.

When Gulf left, Mew turn off the Tv and Fallow Gulf upstairs.

" Can we talk?"

Mew mumbled Gulf  hold the Door knob  about to open it,  when he felt two arms wrapped around his waist hugging him tight.

" Stop acting cold at me,  it's hurting"  Mew  stated.

Gulf turned around facing Mew.

" I'm Sorry, it's not easy for me too. I am hurting too, but I  I realized forcing someone for my benefits it's not right and won't make you happy,  don't worry I will not ask you to be my boyfriend, and.... "

" Shhh" Mew cut of Gulf by putting his one finger on Gulf's mouth. "  You don't have to ask me again because I've decided  I agreed to be your boyfriend "

Gulf pull away Mew's hand in his mouth" I'm happy to hear that but I've decided too, I don't want you to be my boyfriend anymore, "

" Are you serious?  Am I late ? "  Mew sadly said. He look down but still hugging Gulf.  mean while Gulf is  smirking while looking at Mew's reaction.

After sometime Mew deep breath and  let go of Gulf's body he was about to stay away from Gulf when Gulf pulled him back close to his body" where are you going baby,? I thought you agreed to be my boyfriend" 

Mew put his arms on Gulf's chest" yes but you said you don't want me anymore"

Gulf laugh he is enjoying teasing the older." Haha, I am just kidding baby, of course I still want you to be my boyfriend. "

Mew slap Gulf chest" you are bad, I thought.. "

" I'm  sorry okay!  Baby" Gulf cut him of  smiling hugging Mew more tight.

Mew smile" fine! I forgave you, don't do that again please it's not good for my heart."

Gulf kissed Mew's forehead. " Noted baby, "

Gulf broke the Hug " good night baby, let's sleep its getting late."

" Yeah, let's sleep, I am sleepy " Mew held Gulf into his room.

" Baby, I have my own room this is your room go, get inside, " Gulf ordered Mew

Mew smile playfully" ohh I thought you want to sleep beside me. "

Gulf smile like crazy" My boyfriend started to be naughty huh! "

" Whatever do you want to sleep together or not? " Mew ask nearly to get upset.

Gulf didn't say anything just step inside in Mew's room And lay down on the  Bed.  Mew just  smile then lay down too.. Gulf embrace him immediately and  close his eyes." I miss this"

Mew just smile he misses these too.  The new couple fell asleep and ready to face tomorrow.

AN: haha I'm sorry for my craziness, honestly I just don't know what to do 😂😂 anyway this story has slow update forgave me it's not easy for me to make Mew the bottom 🥺