"Exactly, Terrible! I think dog thing might have cursed me!" DJ said, the baby panda jumped from Chris's hand onto DJ's face and began attacking him.

"Aw, cute!" Chris joked. "Chris is really really really hot, who you pick?"

"I'm, uh, I'm allergic to panda dander. I get hives." Noah lied.

"What he said." Tyler quickly said, echoing Noah's excuse.  She glanced around at her teammates, realizing that someone needed to step up for the challenge.

I probably should be helpful to my team.

"I'll do it!" Both Y/N and Alejandro said at the same time.

As their voices echoed in unison, she glanced at Alejandro, who wore a determined grin, and it struck her that they had both offered themselves for the challenge at the same time. She couldn't help but let out a nervous laugh.

"Whoa, didn't see that coming!" Chris admitted.

"Wait, Chris, I didn't mean-" Y/N nervously said.

But Chris cut her off with a sly grin. "No takebacks! And for that, you won't have a panda with you. Team Amazon?"

Team Amazon began to argue.

"Cody-kins, wouldn't it be so romantic if we went into the giant hamster ball together?" Sierra smirked

Cody, slightly confused by Sierra's suggestion. "Uh, Sierra, I'm not sure if-"

"Chris! Can me and Cody do it!" Sierra begged, grabbed Cody's hand, and began bouncing up and down in excitement.

Chris casually shrugged and flashed a mischievous grin, "Sure, why not." Sierra squealed, grabbed Cody, and dragged him into the large hamster ball.

Y/N reluctantly prepared to enter the massive hamster ball, a bit nervous. On the other hand, Alejandro was surprisingly upbeat about the situation.

"Ah, mi amor, it seems fate has chosen us." Alejandro smoothly remarked, flashing his charming smile as he held the hamster ball's entrance open for her. Y/N rolled her eyes at his shameless teasing,

She sighed, stepping inside the hamster ball. "Don't get any funny ideas, Alejandro. We're just here to win the challenge."

Alejandro chuckled, his tone playful. "Of course." He said with a wink, Y/N shot him an exasperated look.

Uh huh...

The volunteers were now in each of the large hamster balls. Despite her best efforts to create some space, Y/N found herself a little too close to Alejandro. Chef pressed the button and the game started

The hamster ball began to roll with Y/N and Alejandro inside. Almost immediately, Y/N felt a wave of dizziness as she did her best to maintain balance alongside Alejandro.

As the hamster ball rolled and bounced, Their surroundings became a blur as they were sent wobbling off bumpers and pounds, each impact jolting them unpredictably.

Y/N's initial excitement began to weaken. The relentless spinning and shaking left her feeling increasingly dizzy. She clung to the sides of the ball, still running to maintain her balance.

Alejandro, keeping his composure despite the wild ride, noticed Y/N's discomfort. "Y/N, are you alright?"

"Mhm..." Y/N moaned, her voice strained.

Alejandro's concern grew, and he tried to offer some reassurance. "Hang in there, mi amor. We're doing great, and the challenge will be over soon." Y/N just nodded.