The door fell apart, creating a gaping hole that sucked everyone out. Panic ensued as everyone found themselves plunging from the sky.  Y/N tightly closed her eyes, covering them with her hand, too terrified to even glance downwards, Her H/C hair danced in the wild wind.

Suddenly, a familiar bell rang. They had to sing.

"Seriously?! I mean, seriously!?" Noah protested.

"Sing! Or I might think about saving your musical butts!" Chris boomed through his megaphone, clutching the door frame. "Maybe you'll try harder this time!"

•---------•

•---------•

Everyone landed in a massive bowl filled with rice. Y/N emerged from the rice pile, shaking her head to free herself from the rice grains that had clung to her hair.

"Japan, yes! I know everything about this place!" Harold cheered.

"What you know just send us free falling out of a plane!"  LeShawna retorted, clearly annoyed.

"But I went to Sensei Steve's Feudal Japanese summer camp!" Harold defended.

"Oh yeah, I speak Japanese too!" Alejandro added, before speaking in Japanese.

LeShawna raised an eyebrow. "Whats that?"

"I said, you are as beautiful as a flower," Alejandro translated with a charming smile, causing LeShawna to giggle.

•---------•

"Okay! First challenge is inside a Japanese game show studio, bow down before super human mega pinball smash!" Chris announced.

Tyler and Harold cheered.

"I love Japanese game shows!" Tyler said, ecstatic. Before high-fiving Harold.

Chris took his mallet and smashed it against the gong. "Oh look! My own personal geek gong! Ok, I'm gonna need one volunteer from each team to climb into these giant hamster balls, then your teammates are gonna beat you around the game board scoring points by bouncing you off bumpers and pounds, most points win and, I have a special local surprise for each of you to share your little ball-shaped paradise with. So teams, select a ball guy or gal." Chris instructed

"We choose, DJ." LeShawna declared confidently, and DJ spun around in surprise.

"We do?" DJ questioned, somewhat startled.

"Cool, here's your pinball buddy." Chris said, holding a baby panda.

"No no no! I'm no good with animals, remember when I exploded the mummy puppy back in Egypt!" DJ protested, panic in his voice.

"That so totally did not happen, the mummy dog didn't explode it just... disintegrated." LeShawna said.

"I remember when you knocked a poor little birdie out of the sky." Lindsay added, recalling him accidentally throwing a stick up in the sky and knocking a bird to the ground.