Sleepy tyler

-

𝙏𝙔𝙇𝙀𝙍𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑

My legs are shaking, also sore from what happened last night. I'm really hoping nobody heard me... I was SUUPPEEERR loud last night. I jumped from the door opening, turning around and seeing it was Gwen. " Hey, I woke up to you screaming at 4am in the dam morning. What happened? " She'd questioned with a hint of concern in her voice. I stood there what seemed like hours. I finally speak up, replying to Gwen, " Well, I saw a bug under my pillow and-... Uhm... I got scared and screamed. " I'd reply, nervous that Gwen wouldn't believe my dumb excuse. " For 2 hours? What in the world. I thought you were just afraid of chickens but turns out your also afraid of... bugs. " Gwen giggled between her words. I turned red out of embarrassment, I mean sometimes I am afraid of bugs, but I didn't know I was going to be this embarrassed about it... " Alright, that's all I was going to ask, See you later! " Gwen walked out of the room, gently shutting the door shut. Phew, thought she was going to slam it! 

-

Alejandro walks in, seeing me half naked while I was changing. " Woah, you look hot. " I turn around seeing that Alejandro complimented me. I turn around covering my face with my shirt, then throwing a pillow at him just for him to shut up. " Hey, it's the truth! I mean, after last night... You looked even better with my cock in your tight hole. " I turn even more red, almost wanting to shut him up, but I couldn't because what if he kept on complimenting me. I quickly put on my shirt, then walking out of the cabin, inhaling the fresh air. 

-

𝘼𝙇𝙀𝙅𝘼𝙉𝘿𝙍𝙊'𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑

I see Tyler walking out of the cabin, watching him go down the short staircase, then walking over to me. " Hey Alejandro. " He says with a raspy voice. " Still tired & sore from last night? " I question quietly, making sure nobody heard me. " Sort of, Gwen almost caught us by the way. "What do you mean? " I questioned worryingly, wanting to keep our relationship a secret. " She heard us at 4 am. " Tyler said exhaustingly. I coo at Tyler, seeing him yawn and rub his eyes. " You are cute when you are tired. Also, fix your hair. It looks like a bird's nest." I fix his hair, calming it down for him. " I just want to go to sleep... " Tyler rested his head on my shoulder, slowly closing his eyes. " Tyler, wake up. You can't fall asleep right now, Its early in the morning! " I exclaimed, trying to wake him up. " I know... I'm just going to take a quick... *yawn* nap... " Tyler falls asleep, falling on top of me. I catch him before he knocks me down and we both hit the ground unexpectedly. " I shouldn't have gone too hard. I'm not sure if that's the reason Tho. " I laugh between my words, Carrying him while hes asleep.

{ WOOHOO, IM RECENTLY POSTING BUT, I WILL POST TOMORROW BECAUSE I HAVE SCHOOL AND ITS CURRENTLY 9:45 !! GOODNIGHT POOKIE BOO'S !! Also, give me ideas in the comment section! Ill take any that I find interesting ! }

-

END OF CHAPTER.