𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 76

Start from the beginning

He gave me a nervous smile. "Come on let's go to my dorm... Gojo's probably really busy...." Yuji said while getting up. I followed him to his dorm and stopped at the door as he went inside.

"Y/n are you okay?" Yuji asked. I stared at him. He waved me over and I went into the room and kept staring at him with a stoic look before sitting down in the middle of the room.

Yuji sat down next to me but still kept a small distance between us. "I'm sorry about the other day Y/n....." Yuji said while looking down at his hands. "I just.... I tried so hard to make sure you were safe and it hurt to see you that way....." he said.

"But I swear I'll keep you safe this time... I make sure you're happy again and I'd do it a million times if I had to..." Yuji said. I just looked at the TV. "Here you want to watch something?" He asked.

We started watching a movie and in the middle of the movie I looked at Yuji to see he was focused on the movie. Yuji looked at me with a worried look. "Y/n?" He said.

I stared at him with a stoic look before slowly lifting up my finger and pointing at his mouth. His eyes widened then he started laughing. I stopped for a long moment and my eyes widened a bit when I looked at his smile.

It was like before again and not like the others. It was different. It was bright. "Come on let's go to Kugisaki's room she probably has food" Yuji said while getting up.

I began following close Behind him as he led me to Nobara's room. He knocked and a minute later Nobara opened the door and peeked out. "Y/n!" Nobara said excitedly while crouching down to my height and patting my head.

I pointed at her mouth and her eyes widened a bit. "Wait a minute I'll get you something" Nobara said while going back into the room then soon came back with a drink and a bag of brownies.

"Here you go Y/n!" Nobara said while handing them to me. I took it then just blinked at Nobara. "Hey where's Gojo sensei? He was with Y/n before right?" Nobara asked.

"I'm not sure I think he's doing something right now" Yuji said. "Oh also earlier Choso came by after you left I think he was looking for you" Nobara said. "Really where is he?" Yuji asked.

CHOSO'S POV

I looked at the door when I heard a knock. "Come in!" I said. The door opened so I could see Yuji and Y/n. My eyes widened and I got up then immediately went over and hugged her tightly.

I stopped when I felt Y/n was getting a bit tense. "Choso I heard you were looking for me earlier" Yuji said. "I was just looking to see if you were okay... I guess you're fine now right?" I asked.

"Yeah" Yuji said. Y/n stared at me with a stoic look. "Is she...." I asked while giving her a worried look. "She's okay.... Well as good as she can be...." Yuji said.

I nodded while looking down. "Do you want some candy Y/n?" I asked while smiling. Y/n looked at Yuji. "It's okay Y/n" Yuji said. I handed a chocolate bar to Y/n and she stared at it for a moment before starting to eat it.

Y/n sat down while Yuji and I started to talk. "I had to teach Y/n how to eat by herself again...." Yuji said. I furrowed my eyebrows. "Really?" I asked. Yuji nodded. "But maybe she is getting better because I think she's communicating more" Yuji said.

I looked at Y/n who looked around the room blankly before looking at me. I just smiled at her before looking at Itadori. "We have to make sure nothing like this happens again" I said.

"Don't worry Choso it won't" He said.

GOJO'S POV

I looked into one of the training rooms to see Y/n, Yuji, and Choso. "Hey, Everything was okay right?" I asked. They stopped and looked at me.

"Yeah are you guys leaving now?" Yuji asked. "Yeah" I said. "Alright bye Y/n" Choso said while smiling at her. "Bye Y/n" Yuji said while patting her head. "Come on Y/n" I said while holding my hand out towards her.

She looked at me then looked at Yuji. "Go on Y/n" Yuji said. Y/n got up then ran over to me. I picked her up then waved to them before leaving. When we got home I opened the car door for Y/n to come out but she didn't move and just looked down at her hands.

"Come on Y/n" I said. She still didn't move. I was about to grab her but she moved away a bit. My eyes widened. "Y/n?" I said. She got out of the car and just kept looking down at her shoes.

She just silently followed me inside the house but I was confused about the way Y/n acted. She just disappeared into her room for the rest of the afternoon.

Y/N'S POV

At night I stayed in Gojo's room because I wasn't falling asleep by myself in my own room. I looked up at Gojo who gave me a small smile before fixing the pillow under my head.

"You can sleep Y/n" Gojo said. I looked at him for a long minute before closing my eyes and soon falling asleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I opened my eyes in the middle of the night. I was about try and sit up but I couldn't move. I could only move my eyes and I looked around the dark room and in the corner of my eye I could see Gojo was still asleep.

I looked at the corner of the ceiling when I started to hear whispers. My eyes stopped on a dark silhouette of a girl. The figure just continued to stare at me as the whispers got louder and louder.

Then the figure started to move closer to me and when it got right in front of my face I was able to see it was Tomie. She then gave me a dark smile as I heard the whispers right near my ears.

GOJO'S POV

I woke up when I heard shuffling and whispering. I sat up and looked at Y/n to see her turned away from me but I could her her mumbling something. "Y/n?" I whispered while looking at her tiredly.

"Tomie.... Tomie.... Tomie..." Y/n muttered continuously. My eyes widened a bit and I shook her shoulder but she just continued mumbling. "Y/n" I said. She stopped then looked at me with a stoic face almost like nothing happened.

"Are you okay?" I asked. Y/n just stared at me before looking at my hand that was on her shoulder. I moved my hand off of her and she looked away and stared at the corner of the room for a moment before looking back at me.

My eyes widened when she pointed at my mouth. "You're hungry?" I asked. Y/n just continued to point at my mouth. I took her downstairs and got her a snack but when I was about to feed her she grabbed the fork and started eating the food quickly.

"Woah... slow down" I said while grabbing her hand. 'When did she start eating by herself.....' I thought in slight confusion. She looked at me with a stoic look and I let go of her hand and she continued eating a little slower.

I went on my phone for a minute but looked at Y/n when she went silent to see her just staring at me. I smiled at her and she just stared at me before continuing to eat.

'I wish I knew what she was thinking.... Or if she even was...' I thought.

_____________♥

HELLO! Thank you for reading today's chapter! Until next time! SEE YA!😈