"Hey Kurumi? Outdoor tea and lunch at Victoria's?" Suggested (F/N).

"With you? I'd love to." That's a yes.

The two of them sat at one restaurant that is Victorian Era style. The waitresses served tea in full cosplay. Old style dresses, spoke like 'proper ladies', and yet they had a modern lunch menu while still giving the whole theme a charm. Eating at the outdoor section gave guests the aroma of sitting in a wealthy person's garden as manor staff would serve them. Quite an experience most only could see in movies. Instead, Victoria's gave someone a full experience.

"This is great." Sighed (F/N) happily.

"One of my favorites. Usually I am better dressed for here but oh well. It's our casual day off." She blew him a kiss.

"I'm curious, what else did you have planned for today? It's only 1 o'clock." (F/N) smirked.

"After this eventful lunch," She winked at her boyfriend. "How about a little shopping?"

"Define shopping." (F/N) asked for details. With Kurumi it could be anywhere from groceries to a wedding dress with everything in between.

"I need you to hold the basket as we head into Worship." She cooed.

"Wait, really?"

"Some panties, sleepwear, and maybe if you're good," Kurumi took two fingers and rubbed the inside of her crop top by the cleavage. "Might pick something out special."

"Special..." He blushed.

"Maybe. Just, maybe."

She put him suspense. Worship was known to men as 'the woman's underwear store'. In actuality they sold regular clothes from hoodies, spandex pants in different styles, and socks in all colors, but underwear, lingerie, and perfume is what they were known for. After lunch as he was told he was holding a red basket and just following Kurumi right behind her.

Kurumi was looking at the underwear first. She went to explain. "After they get dried too many times or they get dirty, they're useless. So I got to re-up. Both for me and for you."

"O-kay..." Awkwardly agreeing and moving along.

As the woman began to lift pairs of underwear in the air to check styles, she kept turning around to drop them straight into the basket. A black, a red, some duplicates, some in different style and color, and then she thought after a dozen that it would suffice in the meantime. Before stopping to think.

"Hmmm, Darling, you like my certain perfume?" Putting a hand to her cheek and giving him a grin.

"Yeah, why?"

"I need a bottle then. I'm low." Walking over to a corner shelf and grabbing a small bottle. "Fragile Dear."

"No problem." He nodded.

"Now, hmmm. Gown or just all out? I wonder. Let's take a walk." Kurumi slowly looked around the sleepwear. "Let me know if you see anything."

"Honey, I see A LOT." He said in the most clam way he could.

Other women were looking at him. Mostly in their late 20s to early 30s. They were the youngest people in there. Thought it was cute seeing the only couple in the store in young love. Where many men won't set foot inside, he was taking the high road which women found easier going. It was a turn-on for a man to go shopping with a woman. Patience was key, and many men just didn't have it. Seeing a young man hold the basket and go for it? That right there is a true man quality in the eyes of many.

"This, hmmm, I am very unsure." Kurumi saw a few gowns on hooks. "I need you to turn around Darling."

"Turning." He turned around and took a seat a few feet away. "I take it you will be about twenty?"

"Maybe more. I see four options and I will have them bag this for the surprise. Might buy more than one. I don't know." Kurumi hummed to herself and took a few gowns off the hooks. "Time to see if it works." She said that one to herself and got to it. If I show him before I buy it he will already have the spoiled surprise. If they all fit me they are all making it to the bag for home. 

A few minutes, some mirror checks on all angles once or twice, and then it turns out that her boyfriend the poor guy was just waiting in a chair for about twenty minutes when he finally saw her with a bag of clothes. This was going to be one big checkout. A lot of underwear and clothes to sleep in. Or take off perhaps...

"Oh Dear, ready for checkout. Not a huge deal. Only two bags. Maybe three. Then straight home from here. Been a long day with time flying by fast."

"It has been." (F/N) was confused. There was eventually going to be dinner. But where? 

There was no walk. It was a taxi ride home. (It's called cab for me). No sense in carrying a few bags all the way home. Especially since it was on the top of a hill. That just isn't fun at all. Chores would be much more fun at that point. With the taxi ride dropping them off, they had some time to kill before weighing dinner. 

When dropping off the bags on the kitchen table it was a little sigh of relief for the both of them. It was a good day. The sun was setting. Although someone had more ideas. He sat on the couch taking a load off to gather himself as Kurumi was going to organize. 

"Be right back. Going to put everything away." And by that I mean fold my jeans up, change my thong, and put on that sexy nighty. Got time before we join Shido and everyone for dinner tonight. But not enough time to break in these clothes and be proper at the table. But that doesn't stop us from cuddles and makeout session. Hehe. You're so cute (F/N). That adorable face gets me every single time.

As she put her clothes away and organized, she got changed and opened up the bedroom door. "Darling."

Keep in mind for some stupid reason Wattpad is giving trouble with uploading pictures into the text on my end. I don't know what it is. I had some sexy yet tasteful Kurumi pics too. So my thought is for anyone in audeince let your mind run its course. You all have great mindsets. Kurumi, sexy gown. Yeah...

"Oh, my God!" He just turned his head and was in awe.

"How'd I do out of ten?" Licking her lips.

"At least twelve!" He cried out.

"You're so sweet."

"We have a little time, right?" A flustered (F/N) asked.

"In twenty minutes I change into my jeans and one of your hoodies and then we eat. I just want to sit in your lap and kiss you as we talk." She giggled. Kurumi walked over to the sofa and mounted herself in his lap. Next bringing a finger under his chin. "Then maybe if you're good I will switch back into the other outfit I bought and you can ravish me."

"Ravish?" He gasped.

"Those red cheeks. Damn boy. You're going to make me wet before dinner. I thought I told you to be good."

He smirked. "But you're irresistible." 

"I love you."

"I love you more."

~~~~~

I hope you all enjoyed this piece. I thought I owe all of you something for being away for a little. I hope this starts everyone's morning on a good note. 

Much more writing to come soon hopefully.

-Relly