Is This A Dream?

A/N: my laptop broke and i just go a new one

'This can't be happening!' Quackity thought. "Okay everyone get with your partners! Keep in mind that you'll be able to pick your topics!" Wilbur and Quackity got together and sat at Wilbur's desk; the desks are paired in two.

"So whose house are we going to do it at?" Quackity Asked him. "Oh we can do it at mine but I have a lot of siblings so it can get noisy." "It's okay, I need background noise to function."

Wilbur and Quackity seemed to chat about the things that they should make the project on; they went from topic to topic and seemed to be getting along until the bell rang.

Quackity and Wilbur exchanged numbers and headed to their next class. Quackity hated this class. It was so dull, so he asked to go to the bathroom so he could skip it.

Quackity saw that his ex-friend, bad, was in the bathroom. Bad was the only other person to know about his crush on Wilbur. He had a feeling that Bad wasn't talking to him because he still wanted to be friends with his other friends.

He tried to walk past him to hide in a stall when he got stopped "QUACKITY?! I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN AGES!" He came up to him and hugged him. Quackity felt awkward but he hugged back and started to cry.

"Why are you crying?" Bad asked. Quackity was smiling and crying. He stopped smiling, figuring no one told Bad why he wasn't hanging out with them anymore. "No, I'm not crying," Quackity whipped his tears.

"We need to catch up sometime!" Bad smiled. "Why not right now?" Quackity asked. "In the bathroom?!" "Yeah, why not?"

"You're skipping class aren't you?" Bad gave him the look "Whaaaat noooo?" Quackity said sarcastically.

Quackity talked to him until the topic of their crushes came up. Quackity felt awkward talking to him about this seeing as he could quickly spread his secrets to his ex-friends.

"Skeppy invited me to go to the movies! I didn't even think he saw me this way!" "You're so lucky you're close to your crush! I haven't even talked to him yet!" "That's not what I saw in English class!" Bad teased. Quackity completely forgot that Bad was in the same English class as him.

Quackity turned a shade of pink "OKAY OKAY! But I'm not close to him like you are with Skeppy!" "yeah, but you're making a move on him!" "Yeah! But not fast enough!"

Quackity and Bad kept talking until the bell rang they both had completely lost track of time.
Quackity went to his locker, grabbed his bag, and put his stuff away. He was so glad he didn't have any homework except for that project but he was scared that Wilbur wouldn't want to do the project with him.

Quackity tried to leave but Wilbur stopped him "I thought we were going to do the project, I have band practice though, so you have to watch" Quackity nodded and followed him.

Quackity was excited to be in the room while they were playing unlike how he usually was.

Ash gave Wilbur a suspicious look when Quackity followed behind then he went and whispered something to Mark.

"Okay okay so we're going to be practicing portrait of a blank slate, perfume, call me what you like, scum, and sex sells. Right?" Wilbur asked the group as Quackity sat on the floor to watch the group play.

They all started to get ready to play. Wilbur started to play while signing, Wilbur was practically making out with the microphone and god did he wish he was the microphone right now.

—-----------
By the time they were finished practicing Wilbur was all sweaty and Quackity was practically drooling over him.

Wilbur threw his bag over his shoulder "Okay you ready?" Quackity stood up and followed Wilbur out the rest of the band members were skeptical about their relationship seeing as they have seen him looking into the band room before.

Wilbur had his guitar case in his hand as he walked with Quackity "Okay okay don't freak out when you see my dad," "What? Why?" Quackity looked confused "You'll see," Wilbur said while walking to his car seeing as he took the bus to school today. Wilbur put his guitar in the back seat and started to put the car into gear.

They drove to Wilbur's house and were almost instantly greeted by one of his siblings, Tallulah.

Tallulah ran up to him and hugged him, she kept asking who Quackity was.

"Dad? Can I hang out with you and Mr. Smiley?" Tallulah asked them. "Yeah as long as you don't make any noise," Wilbur picked her up and headed upstairs while Quackity followed close behind not noticing that she was talking about him.

Quackity was worried because he didn't know he had a girlfriend. Let alone get her pregnant; he felt so stupid for liking a straight man.

Tallulah was practicing her flute while they were thinking about what they would make the project on.

"I was thinking of bugs," Wilbur suggested. "Ewww noooo" quackity giggled. "The ocean?" Quackity looked at him and Wilbur shook his head no.

After a while, they decided that the topic that they would be writing about would be true crime.

By that time they had figured out what the topic was. It was around dinner time and Wilbur invited Quackity to stay over for dinner "My dad should be here soon,"

Tulluah was downstairs playing with her tortoises.

The house was oddly silent for Wilbur having many siblings. "My father is picking up my other siblings so he might be late." Quackity nodded understanding why the house was so quiet now.

Two kids walked in and the school principal was behind them; he understood what Wilbur meant earlier.