Cravings & Christmas 🎄

Start from the beginning

"How about you turn the TV on and watch your favorite movie? Maybe even take a nap?" I feel my baby kick my hand, which makes me smile, it seems they're having a blast in there, "as soon as I'm done with my meeting I'll come back and hold you."

Kissing her temple, the glow from the city lights enters our bathroom, causing this gorgeous filter to radiate onto my girl, "and let Merla know about anything you need."

~ Y/n ~

I tried my best to take a nap like my husband told me to do. It was a rainy day in the city, I hope they can still light the tree, since I will still have to watch it on the TV as I always do now after marrying a mafia boss.

I just couldn't sleep with the little feet in my stomach kicking me in the ribs.

"Shhh, sweetie, just sleep," I rub my bump, hoping my voice would soothe her.

Instead, she kicks my hand. I say she because as a mother, I can just feel her, and I know she's a girl.

I sigh, and decide she's not gonna sleep, so after doing my best to sit up on my own, I rest against the headboard taking deep breaths because after any movement I'm exhausted.

Powering the TV on, I scroll through my "Watch Later" list, I find something to watch but now baby girl and I want a snack.

Ari is in a meeting so no luck calling him.

I swing my legs around the bed, and scoot until I'm at the edge. And I'm already exhausted - again.

I waddle my way to the kitchen, tip toeing past the office of my husband where very serious talk and negotiation was occurring.

Entering the kitchen, I mentally thank our cleaning lady for always leaving the kitchen smelling like fresh lemon.

I head to the pantry, turning the light on, and then looking around to see if there were any Biscoff Cookies. My absolute favorite.

My heart sinks when I don't find any packages. My next thought is that I can settle for Oreos, but there's none of that goodness either!

My face is wet and I realize that I'm crying. And fuck I'm so mad, I'm pregnant and hormonal and I just wanted some damn cookies!

~ Ari ~

"You need to find him, Curtis," I slouch back in my seat, hands crossed above my torso.

"We lost him once, and I'm not fucking losing him again, he knows he owes me money, son of a bitch is hiding," my hand scratches up to my eyebrow.

"Will do, boss." Curtis responds.

The door opens to my office and there stood a very angry, but cute little person, my wife.

"Ari Levinson!" She yells at me, her eyes red and puffy, and if I had to guess I'd say she'd been crying.

"There's no more cookies or oreos!" She wipes her tears away with the back of her hand, standing there like a toddler.

Not looking at the men who eyed her, sitting around my conference table.

"You boys are dismissed," I send my men away, and they all leave the room, mostly because I didn't want them to see my softer side that was about to come out.

"C'mere, baby," I gather her in my lap, and she wraps her arms around me.

Sobbing quietly into my chest, I kiss the top of her head, "what seems to be the problem?"

"There's no cookies, or Oreos, I just wanted a snack to eat while I watched my movie." She cries, "and I-I wanted to go see the tree and you used that deep voice on me, making me forget!"