Operation Wallclimber

Start from the beginning

The Briefing ended.

Iris:well he's...

Raven:a piece of shit

Iris:total dick head yeah...well we got some time till the Operation, you wanna play Rubinopoly?

Raven:fucks that?

Iris:Manopoly but for Rubiconians

Ten minutes later. They have the game set up on the floor.

Iris:okay go

Raven rolls the dice.

Iris:nice move three spaces

He did.

Raven:okay...vist Father Dolmayan?

Iris:ooohh...you gotta go to the rape corner

She moved his piece into the corner that said rape victims. Raven sat there in scilence for a moment before flipping the board and walking away.

Iris:oh Raven come on I spent ages making this...if I let you be the little AC peice will you come back?...Raven?...he'll come back

She sat there with her legs crossed and then sighed and got up.

Iris:no he won't but someone will

Now her life goal is to make someone play her shitty made up game with her.

TIMESKIP brought to you by chibi Iris.

NARRATOR POV

Raven arrived at the wall and saw the Arquebes forces getting destroyed. He saw heavy fire coming from the top of the wall. The JUGGERNAUT he presumed.

Walter:we'll start by clearing the way for Arquebes. Take out the Gatling cannons

A marker appeard for Raven.

Raven:on it...

He blasted forward down the hill. Arquebes transports falling as he did. He smashed through one that was on the ground making a B line for the main line. The JUGGERNAUT began to target him now but he was quicker. Raven put up his shield as he jumped the gap to get to the Gatling cannons. He figuratively ate the bullets with the shield and slid in between the middle so he was behind them and fired missiles.

Walter:now for the Tetrapod

Raven continued taking out more MT's as he did. Thr JUGGERNAUT had stopped firing but now he had the walls cannons to worry about and the Tetrapods missiles. As he got closer the heavy fire got worse, it was only when he began circling the Tetrapod did it die down. Dealing with that was relatively easy with that new bazooka.

Walter:BAWS Tetrapod MT down. That significantly decreases the threat to the city. Access the bulkhead and get inside

Raven flew up to the Bulkhead on the side of the wall and hacked the door.

Walter:your inside the Wall. Be ready for close quarters combat

He would've brought his sword if he knew that. One he got past the second door he had to eliminate a few enemies but that was no problem.

V.VI:hey I see you made it. V.VI Rusty, your quick I better watch out

Walter:V.VI Rusty...remember even Balem failed to take the wall don't let him distract you

Raven didn't really care at the time. But when he got up that elevator and opened the main doors thr AC he saw in the briefing was standing there.

Rusty:you must be Raven...one of the infamous Handler Walters Hounds?

The JUGGERNAUT burst put of seemingly nowhere to face them. It was bigger than Raven thought.

Raven:I am...

Rusty:interesting...so ready to climb the Wall?

Raven:I watch your back if you watch mine

The JUGGERNAUT charged toward them and the two dodged Raven to going left and Rusty going right.

Raven:so it's quick in a straight line

Rusty:don't worry it can't keep up with Steel Haze, I'll keep it distracted you just hit the blind spot

Before it could turn around Raven fired his bazooka and missiles and hit the back damaging it.

Rusty:just like that!

Rusty bursted forward keeping its attention. Raven followed on firing at the back. It would turn to face Raven but Rusty quickly took advantage and jumped on its back using his plasma blades to tear it out. He jumped back off as it turned and laid Mines chasing after him, it nearly went over the ledge if it didn't stop.

Raven:i have an idea

Rusty:all ears

They landed at the edge.

Raven:shoot it

Rusty:but it's armored-

He realised when he looked down.

Rusty:oh...nice thinking Raven

They did prompting the JUGGERNAUT to charge. It did and the two moved out the way. It stopped just in time and turned to fire.

Raven:now!

The two boosted forward and slammed their AC's into the JUGGERNAUT trying to push it off.

Rusty:come on!

Raven:go over!

It began moving slightly.

Rusty:Steel Haze can't keep this up! Sorry but I gotta bow out before my AC gives way

Raven:if you can't do it...

Raven decided to flip his new boosters.

Raven:I will!

Into overdrive. His back burners exploded like a rocket entering atmosphere and with that they were able to push it off. Ravens AC was knelt on the ground steam rising from the boosters.

Rusty:damn...you alright?

Raven stood.

Raven:yeah...I'm good

Rusty:good. Hey

Raven turned to him. He had his AC's fist out.

Rusty:don't leave me hanging

Raven dropped his rifle and held his fist out. BAM AC fist bump.

(Admit it of that was in the game everyone would love it)

Raven later arrived back at HQ and opened the hatch. He stretched.

Iris:hey Raven

Raven:hmm...hey

He jumped out his AC.

Iris:guess who sent you a message?

Raven:Walter?

Iris:nope

Raven:Pater?

Iris:guess again

Raven snuck a look at the Monitor.

Raven:Rusty?

Iris:yes! He's so nice! PS your buddies now

Raven:stop listening to messages meant for me

Iris:and...you were meant to die today. He said that...

Her tone dropped a good bit. She sounded concerned.

Raven:what's new?

He kept walking.

Iris:he needs friends...well at least he's got us Rusty

She now considered herself his friend. She would never say it to his face. Ever.