[05] ━━━ that's my best friend

Začať od začiatku

coach smiles. "that's very, very sweet of you."

coach then glared at dark blonde teen. "now, shut it, shut up, and stop bothering aurora!"

jackson awkwardly smiles, clearing his throat.

"what if it's her?" scott then asks in a whisper, glancing at lydia.

scott then felt something poking the back of his neck, him slightly wincing in pain, holding onto the back of his neck, turning around to see aurora's claws exposed.

"what the hell is wrong with you? that hurt!" scott whisper shouts at her.

aurora glares at scott. "it's not her, she's not some freak that wanders in the night, looking for her next victim, that's my best friend."

"i'm on rory with this one, it can't be her, it couldn't possibly be her." stiles backed her up.

aurora smirks at scott, who just gaped at his best friend.

                            °•✿•°

isaac lahey and erica reyes just walked inside chemistry class, both betas smirking at scott and stiles, who looked at them.

isaac looks at aurora teasingly waving at her, who just ignored him, looking away from him, making him frown.

what's wrong with her?

"einstein once said 'two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity', well i don't know about the universe, but, i, myself, have encountered infinite stupidity, so, to combat the plaque of the ignorance in my class, you're going to combine efforts through a round of group experiments!" mr. harris announced.

"let's see if two heads are indeed better than one, or in mr. stilinski's case, less than one." mr. harris says, glancing at the buzzcut teen.

mr. harris then glanced at erica. "erica, you'll take the first station, start with-."

mr. harris stopped his self as he noticed almost everyone raising their hands.

mr. harris looked at them annoyed. "i didn't ask for volunteers, put down your hormonal little hands."

erica then smirks, enjoying the attention she was receiving.

"isaac, take your seat next to aurora, would you?" mr. harris then says.

the blonde girl sighing out, slightly scoffing, slightly moving away, noticing isaac sitting next to her.

                            °•✿•°

isaac lahey took a hold onto aurora's chair, pulling her towards him, aurora smacking his arm angrily.

isaac pouts at her. "why are you moving away from me? that isn't the right way to treat a friend."

aurora angrily looks at him. "friends don't make a plan to kill their friends' friend."

"i don't get why you're protecting her, she's a monster." isaac slightly scoffs.

"no, she's not, she's my best friend, you don't even have proof." aurora defends.

isaac then smirks. "oh, i will."

aurora had a pleading look in her eyes. "just–––just think this through, okay? you don't have to do this, just don't."

isaac's eyes softened at aurora, his hand being placed onto her face, caressing her face.

"you're right, i don't." isaac softly says.

aurora's lips curled into a small smile at his words.

isaac then smirks at aurora. "but, i'm still gonna."