We apparated to london, I wasn't getting my engagement gown from bloody hogsmede.

We entered a very fancy, expensive looking store that had ball gowns and dresses on mannequins in the window.

"Oh my god this place is amazing" daphne said as we walked in.

The store was filled with beautiful dresses, bags, heels anything you would need for some type of event.

The girls and I roamed the shop for a few hours, they had all picked their dresses but i was still struggling to find anything i liked, even the boys were now helping trying to find something for me to wear.

"What about this" theo said as he pulled a black skintight dress with a v-neck line that didn't leave much to the imagination.

"Thats shows to much" draco said as he scrunched his nose.

I turned to see tom, staring at a dress but i couldn't see what one as he stood in the way.

He turned around and gave me a small smile, before stepping to the side showing me the dress he was looking at.

"Oh my" i said as I walked towards it.

"It's perfect" Astoria said as the girls all came beside me, their eyes wide looking at the beautiful dress.

"Try it on" pansy said as she lifted the dress from the hook, handing it to me.

I took the dress and made my way to the changing rooms, the girls following as they waited outside the changing room.

I stood looking at myself in the mirror, admiring how beautiful the dress looked on me, it showed every inch if my curves and it also flowed beautifully down my legs

I stood looking at myself in the mirror, admiring how beautiful the dress looked on me, it showed every inch if my curves and it also flowed beautifully down my legs. It was very comfortable too.

"Well can we see" amelia said from the other side of the curtain.

I pulled the curtain, revealing myself in the dress to the girls, their eyes widening as they looked at me, and obviously pansy starts crying.

"It looks so beautiful" she cried into Amelia's chest as Amelia rolled her eyes and chuckled.

"If this is how you react when you see me in my engagement dress imagine what you're going to be like with my wedding dress" I chuckled.

"Oh god" pansy said as she started to cry even more.

"You need to get it" daphne said.

"Im going to" i said as i turned round to look at myself again in the mirror, the girls all staring with me in awe.

I got changed out the dress and handed it to the woman, we bought our dresses, bags and shoes too and left the store.

"Thank merlin for that" enzo said as he stretched his arms out above his head yawning.

"Can we go get food now" regulus groaned.

"Yes, lets go" I chuckled as i linked my arm with mattheo's