Chapter 3: Stars ☆

Three days passed since Felix had woken up from the coma. It was Wednesday's evening, and the police announced to let BangChan free. Seubgmin was really happy and went to pick him up.

"Chan hyung!" Seungmin yelled after he saw BangChan leaving the station.

"Hey Seungmin, how are you?" BangChan rushed to him.

"I am really happy! You are finally free!"

"Yeah, same, I'm super happy." BangChan said.

"Do you wanna go anywhere? Or do I take you to your dorm?" Seungmin said as they walked to the motorbike.

"You have a motorbike?! Oh my God, I always wanted to ride one. Or have it!" BangChan said.

"I guess it's your lucky day! It's not mine, though. My friend gave it to me, for while he is on a business trip. He will be back in like a month or so. I'm actually saving for one, but it won't be such a big one."

"You can ride it at 17? Do you have a license for it?"

"Yeah, I went to driving class in January. I was the last one to get in. I got lucky. You still have to be over 18 to ride it, but my birthday is very soon, I really hope I won't get into trouble until then."

"When is your birthday?"

"In two days."

"On Friday?"

"Yeah!"

"Wanna celebrate it with me?" BangChan asked.

"Sure thing, but I will still go see the others. I think they are preparing some surprise party. Felix does it all the time."

"Yes, of course." BangChan said.

"So. Where do you wanna go now?" Seungmin asked and climbed on the motorbike.

"I don't wanna go to the dorm yet. Maybe we can go to the park and have some ice cream?" BangChan suggested.

"Now that you mention it, I want ice cream so bad. Let's go." Seungmin said and gave BangChan a helmet.

BangChan put the helmet on his head but had some problems with it..

"Seungmin, this helmet is a bit too small for my head.."

"Oh.. here." Seungmin took off his helmet and gave it to BangChan. "Have this one. It's bigger."

"Thank you." BangChan said and smiled as he put it on. "Seungmin... how do you fasten it?"

"Oh right, it's kinda complicated at first." Seungmin helped him fasten the helmet. "You will get used to it soon."

BangChan looked at him and thought what he meant by that. He let go of the thought and climbed on the bike.

"You can hold my shoulders or my waist." Seungmin said and started the motor.

BangChan put his hands on his shoulders and grabbed them, so he had a great grip. Seungmin moved the motorbike and started riding it. BangChan's grip wasn't that great at the end and fastly moved his hands and hugged Seungmin.

They rode to the park where BangChan hugged Seungmin pretty hard.

"Hyung, can you relax your grip a little. It hurts a bit." Seungmin yelled, so BangChan heard him.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, Seungmin." BangChan yelled back and relaxed a little. He enjoyed the ride. The wind was blowing in his face, but he moved closer to Seungmin and hid behind him, so the wind didn't reach his face.

Seungmin parked the motorbike as they came to the parking lot. BangChan climbed off the motor, and Seungmin followed him.

"I will show you my favorite spot in this park." BangChan said. "Let's go." He grabbed Seungmins' wrist and pulled him. They ran around like little kids. They ran for a while when Seungmin stopped.