Chapter 258 Follow the clues

Start from the beginning

When the official of Jingzhao Mansion saw him, his eyelids twitched suddenly, and he quickly pulled him away, "Brother Lu, why do you dare to come? Don't you see that there are people from Duke Chengguo's Mansion over there? Are you afraid they won’t be able to catch you?”

Lu Xu: "..."

He thought to himself, do you think I want to come?

Lu Xu: "I have to redeem people."

Officer: "Are any of your relatives arrested?"

Lu Xu: "No, this matter has something to do with me. They are standing up for me. I feel bad about leaving them here."

Official: "Don't worry. The ones who are leading the trouble are the students from the Imperial College. They are all the sons of officials. Someone from home will come to redeem them soon."

Lu Xu: "Are all those arrested from the Imperial College?"

Officer: "We don't know yet, we haven't been tried yet. In this case, you hide first. If there are still people in the prison who are not redeemed, I will call you."

Lu Xu didn't wait for him to shout, and handed him a few banknotes first.

The common people beat up the nobles and smashed the door of the Duke's mansion, but it was different from him scolding him a few times. They could be detained and fined, or forced to do hard labor. If they, a group of scholars, were dragged to serve a sentence, what if someone got injured and sick? Lu Xu My conscience will never be stable again.

Lu Xu: "If anyone is left behind, Brother Zhao, please pay the ransom for me first. If it's not enough, you can come to me in Yuehui Tower to make up for it. I need someone to guarantee me to find the uncle and the prince. Don't give it to them." Write a criminal record or let them serve a sentence."

The official did not refuse: "I'll keep it for now. When I get off to the office, I'll go to Yuehui Tower to find you."

Lu Xu: "Okay, thank you! I'll treat you all to a drink another day."

Official: "Let's go quickly. You have to be more careful these days. Follow Prince Rui. Don't go on the trail by yourself after dark."

Lu Xu nodded repeatedly.

According to King Rui, Daqi's default bottom line for nobles is that they can do small evils, but they must not kill anyone, otherwise the title will be over.

If Duke Cheng Guo takes out his anger on him, he will not kill him.

But don’t be afraid of ten thousand, just be afraid of the unexpected.

What if some idiot wants to curry favor with Duke Cheng but has no way out, and uses his life as a sign of loyalty? Or what if any of Duke Cheng’s sons and grandsons slowly become perverted in silence, and become dark and antisocial in their hearts?

He'd better be careful as he sails a ten-thousand-year-old ship.

There are also Lu Zhou and Jun Qi, especially Jun Qi. These days, he always works overtime until dark, and he has to pick them up.

Don't take the uninhabited road home. They should take a long way home.

If that doesn't work, then ask Uncle Taiping, Marquis Changlong, and Prince Rui to borrow some manpower to look after the house and the courtyard to ensure safety.

He waited worriedly, and finally the official who came to Jingzhao Mansion asked him to come with him to assist in the investigation.

This incident alarmed Emperor Hong'an and asked the Jingzhao Mansion to investigate and deal with it immediately.