Chapter 224 The Fall of Hu Tingting

Start from the beginning

  "This bastard, isn't he really afraid of opening the door that his wife is afraid of?"

  Thinking of this, Hu Tingting was very depressed. She went through so much trouble to finally get in touch with Melis Sheen, wasn't it just to be able to meet the legendary Doctor Zhang? But this man actually avoided seeing him. He was so incomprehensible to his charm, which really disappointed her!

  "What are you doing standing here?"

  Hearing the voice coming from behind, Hu Tingting was frightened and trembled. When she turned around, she saw that it was Sheen and his son.

  "Ah, Town Lord, eldest brother, Sheen, it's you!" Hu Tingting smiled and greeted immediately.

  "I asked you why you came here when you didn't sleep at night?"

  Seeing the dark expression on the town leader's face, Hu Tingting was frightened. "Town Master, I, I have a headache, so I came to see Doctor Zhang to help me."

  "You are my son's fiancée. Even if you are not feeling well, you should let Xien take you to find Zhang Xu instead of going alone to find a strange man at night." He said coldly, The mayor's face looked very ugly.

  "Yes, that's what the mayor said. However, Sheen has been tired recently and is not feeling well, so I didn't want to call him. I was rash. I should have asked my fourth sister to come with me." Hu Tingting quickly admitted her mistake.

  "Go back, you need to see a doctor. Come back tomorrow. Doctor Zhang doesn't treat patients at night." When he opened his mouth, the mayor said coldly.

  "Oh, I understand the town master." Hu Tingting nodded.

  "Tingting, let's go!" Coming over, Xian took Hu Tingting's hand and walked back with his fiancée.

  "Tingting, do you have a headache? Why didn't you tell me? I have medicine here."

  "I see that you are not in good health recently, so I don't dare to disturb you." I feel annoyed when I see you. If it weren't for the mission, who would want to see you?

  "You, it's always like this. I have a little problem, and you feel sorry for me!" For Hu Tingting, his fiancée, Sheen liked her from the bottom of his heart. Tingting is not only beautiful, but also kind, and more importantly, Tingting loves him very much.

  "You are my fiancé. If I don't feel sorry for you, who should I feel sorry for?"

  Hearing this, Sheen smiled sheepishly. "You!"

  The town leader and Zain followed closely behind them. When they walked into Xien's yard, the town owner suddenly got angry and hit Hu Tingting with a palm.

  "Ah..." Hu Tingting screamed and was beaten to death before she could react.

  "Tingting, Tingting..."

  Xian exclaimed as he hugged the woman he loved. It's a pity that the fiancée in his arms has died, and he didn't even have time to say his last words.

  "Tingting, Tingting..."

  Looking at his dead lover in his arms, Sheen shouted out, tears streaming down his face. He turned his head and looked at his father with confusion on his face. His eyes were filled with disbelief.

  Looking at his son's blood-red eyes, the town leader felt very distressed. "I don't want to explain anything. Just search for your own soul! Find out what this woman really thinks about you."

  Hearing this, Xian was stunned. However, Hu Tingting's soul was still searched. After searching the soul, Sheen was completely stunned. He staggered and fell to the ground. "Impossible, impossible, she said she loved me, she said she loved me."