10-I'm The Reason❣️

Start from the beginning

"You should go he is waiting for you even he isn't eating anything becoz of you. Jungkook please think wisely this time something." Jin said jk nods his head and gets up from the bench and both made their way inside the reception hall...

Flashback End....

"You don't know my beloved, What's left in my heart? My eyes will explain it to you." Jk murmur to himself tears fall from his bambi eyes he harshly wipe his tears from his puff cheeks.

"That's way I'm afraid to make an eye contact with you. I don't want you know about my feeling" Jk said buried his face in his one palm crying silently

"I want to give us a chance badly but im helpless I'm sorry." Jk mumble in his palm tears falling from his eyes.

"You deserve best not a coward like me." Jk said chuckling bitterly on itself wipe his tears help of the his knuckles and hem of his hoodie.

"I'm sorry for hurting you love i'm so sorry." Jk cried more whenever he remembering tae's hurt face.

He stopped crying when he heard his phone ring smile through his tears and pick up the call after calming down.

"Hello." Jk said in his hoarse voice he furrow when he heard his baby faint hiccups and abruptly gets up in so much panick

"Why are you crying baby." Jk ask in his cracked voice desperately but he didn't get any reply.

"Hello! Jungkook it's me tae's mom, he wants to go his home thats way he is crying can you please come fast." She said jk nods his head mumbling i'm coming just in some minute please take care of him.' Mrs kim said an ok and cut the call...

Few moments later.

Jk came infront of Kim Mansion and saw his baby wify already waiting for him at the gate with his mother.

He came out of the car tae run and hug him tightly jk taken back but hold his baby securely tae buried his face in his crook crying his heart out jk look at Mrs Kim worriedly.

"Take care of him son please." She plead guilty eyes jk nods his head and pick taehyung in his arm and make him wrapped his leg around his waist

"Good night Mrs Kim." Jk said she nods and jk headed towards his car.

"Shus baby look hyungie is here now stop crying my sweet bun" Jk mumble and caresses his back softly with his one rough hand and other hand holding his waist protectively.

Jk sat on the driver seat and made tae
sit on his lap comfortably and fasten seat belt, he start his car and headed towards Jeon house.

In whole drive jk mumbling sweet words to make him calm down and It's work he sleep in his husband arm peacefully after crying so much.

Jk take tae in their shared bedroom like a koala and lay him on his bed comfortably and tug him with sheets like a small baby.

Jk sat beside him caressing his hair softly and peck on his forehead and decided he will sleep on the sofa tonight...

Next Morning...

jk woke up in time and do his excercise and morning routines as usual then he make breakfast and came in his room to wake tae for breakfast.

Jk look at his ethereal face and brush with his rough finger on tae's nose with a small smile and shook him softly mumbling wake up baby.

"Sweet bun wake up it's morning." Jk said and caresses his bread cheeks he furrow and touch his forehead...

"Oh god you've high fever." Jk said and instantly call doctor and rush out downstair to bring some cold water and towel he also told his parents.

They become panick what happened suddenly to their little cub jk made them calm by saying good words.