End of flashback

"And with that we get so close..." Hopi clapped his hands cutely ."hmm but how is suga and namjoon know each other and why he don't like his real name ?!" Jisoo asked confusedly

"Well as namjoon said suga is his best friend from childhood but they get separated when joon and tae moved to here . and about his real name we don't know why but he get angry when anyone mention it .namjoon tried to know why but he always get ignored so we stopped asking ..the only one who can talk with him without getting scold is bear other than that he is mystery " Hopi said ...

" Hmm OK let's go to namjoon . I swear he is nervous as hell now " .
With that they go to namjoon's studio . they found suga was there .
" guys do you really think jin and tae will come " he said playing with his fingers.
"don't worry about tae . he is coming I called him and I think you owe me now " suga smirked ."of course hyung anything you want " joon said ...

After awhile a staff called suga and said that tae had arrived and he want to enter his studio . "guys tae arrived . Hopi go to him and do as jisoo planned . and jisoo call your bf " suga said

"OK kitty / suga " they said at the same time ."Hoseok I think you should f*ck off now or ..." Suga said with a deep voice but our Hopi run from there 😂😂

"I said let me in naa suga hyung told me to come here na pljjjjj " tae said with a puppy eyes but the guard didn't move ... He was about to continue but he saw Hopi running to him .

"Hopi hyung ... What happened ?!"tae hold Hopi confused ."tae you should come with me now " hopi said panicking . "where hyung ?! " tae said
"To rm's studio . he fainted !! " Hopi teared up (huh what a good actor 😯😂😂) . "WHAT ?!!!! .... h-hyung f-fainted *cry* take me to h-him please "

Hopi nodded his head and both of them run to rm's studio ....

On the same time
"I'm calling bo-hyunie now ok" jisoo called her bf while putting the speaker on so that suga and namjoon can hear

"Oh hi baby "-her bf
"h-hi *sniff* *hickup* "-jisoo
"Wait why are you crying?! "-her bf
"o-oppa nam-namjoon hyung fainted an-and PD nim don't allow us t-to br-bring him to ho-hospital *crying hardly * "-jisoo
"Don't cry I'm coming to you " -her bf
"h-hurry please . bye " -jisoo

"You are unbelievable " namjoon said ."what a good actress !!" Suga said .
Jisoo flipped her hair back and smirked . "well I know he is weak in front of my tears " she said ..
"Anyway rm it's your turn now pretend to sleep " Suga said . "hmm " namjoon laid down on the couch and closed his eyes suddenly the door opened and tae bragged on the studio and run to his hyung while crying badly
"H-hyung open your e-eyes please. it's me your bear " tae said while crying badly holding his hyung's hands thats when jin get there he got shocked to see his joonie in this statue he run to him and get on his knees while putting his head on joon's chest crying badly .he was continually saying "it's all m-my fault .. If ..if i didn't tease you nothing of this would happen .pl-lease joonie open your eyes please " jin said ..

Tae looked at him and said "be strong hyung .. I-I know that hyung will open his e-eyes " jin hugged him tightly thats when rm chuckled at his crying babies .

He get up and hugged them tightly they hugged him back ."h-hyung /j-joonie how ..?!" They asked at the same time . namjoon broke the hug and said "it was the only way to make you both talk to me . I'm sorry to make you worry . you can punish me as much as you want but please don't ignore me " he cried .. Tae hugged him and signaled jin to join them which he did ...

"Tae are you angry with me?!" Jin asked ."I was angry with you both " tae said both of them looked down ."but not anymore " tae giggled and kissed their cheeks . "we love you bear " both said and sandwiched tae between them as they hugged him which make his giggles to fill the studio (ohh what a happy family 🥺🥺💜)

"Ohhh what a happy family 😍" jisoo said
(Yahhhhh thats my line 😠)
"baby can you explain__ hmmf " bo-hyun got cut with lips on his (of course you know whose lips 😉🤭)

"Ohh how cute " Hopi said happily
"Hmm hoseok come to my studio now" suga whispered deeply on hopi's ears .which make him shiver .
"w-wait until we go home please " Hopi whispered back ."no bring the mask to my studio " suga said deeply and left to his studio .....

To be continued

I'm curious about why suga want Hopi🧐🤔🧐

Hmm hi it's namjoonie day ... Happy birthday to our leader 💜💜💜🥳🥳🥳 isn't he so cute 💜💜😍

 Happy birthday to our leader 💜💜💜🥳🥳🥳 isn't he so cute 💜💜😍