Monster

As he emerged from behind the stage, the Attack Titan let out a roar as debris scatted throughout the crowd and while they stared back at him in shock at his sudden appearance. Without hesitation, he punched downwards at Willy Tybur who stood on the stage before flinging his body into the air for all to see as he opened his mouth open wide and ate the rest of the man's mangled corpse and swallowed.

Eren slowly looked down upon the wealthiest and politically powerful people of the world as they looked back up at him after witnessing him tear apart and consume the man who had just declared war on his home. They stared at him like he was the monster. Like they had not just heard the truth of Paradis. That they had been deceived and they still cheered for the extermination of his people just because they existed. They had declared war and had the gall to act surprised when the first battle is brought to Marley's doorstep.

Eren clenched his fist as he turned his head towards the stands on his left where all of Marley's high ranking officers that stood still out of fear while civilians began to flee in terror for the nightmare Eren was about to bring to Liberio. Without hesitation, he sprinted across the chaos and dove into the stands where he crushed the majority of the bastards who sent innocent Eldians into bloody conflicts.

'I'm not letting any of you cowards get away' he thought to himself as he quickly sat up and and began to massacre the remaining Military officials in many ways. Be it punching them into the ground, grabbing them and crushing them in the palm of his hands, throwing debris at them as they fled. It didn't matter how he killed them. All that mattered to Eren in that moment was to wait for the War Hammer Titan to show itself, For the Scout Regiment to arrive and to see these vile people's blood filling Liberios streets.

Eren looked at the Demons on the dock that were moments ago corning a group of fishermen up into a corner like livestock. Now paying attention to the Titan that had emerged out from beneath the ocean waters. These Demons looked different then the ones from the ones Nero was facing. Some looked like skeletons that wore tattered black clothing and carried scythes as weapons while other Demons looked like lizards with multiple Blades on their spines and some even appeared to look like scarecrows.

The fishermen looked at him with the same fear and despair in their eyes as a Solider about to be eaten by a Titan. Eren raised his left arm and gently placing it down onto the dock to separate the demons from the fishermen before using his right arm to violently flatten one demon before grabbing another and squeezing the life out of the creature until it faded out of existence. The remaining demons on the docks looked at each other before charging towards his left arm and began to attack it, only to be stopped in their tracks when Eren hardened his arm and rendered every attack they threw to be useless.

It wasn't until one of the demons gave up on attack his arm did it back away a couple feet before it leapt over his arm to try and get to the fishermen. 'So it's not just Nero that is capable of intelligence' Eren lowered his right arm once again to pick the disturbing creature by its head with his fingers and squished its head before tossing it away as it decayed. 'Or just have limited amounts of it" The Devil of Paradis thought to himself. Using the War Hammer Titan's ability, Eren forged spikes which shot out of the surface of his hardened arm and skewered the demons attacking his arm like Shish Kabobs.

He watched himself raise his right arm and unhardened his arm and let demonic creatures fall onto the wooden floorboards before looking down at the Fishermen who now had a different look on their faces. "This must be a Holy Knight! Nero and his allies have arrived!" One cheered as the same man ran over into a nearby shed and came out with his arms full of weapons. Nothing too crazy like Nero's sword but at least something to help them defend themselves.

As weapons were handed out, these farmers looked to him with Hope. Something he hadn't been looked at with for a while. However they didn't look at him for long as more demons arrived through a strange black and red wall that appeared in the air. However these men and women were no longer defenceless. Outclassed yes but there were more of them then what Eren was sure the demons could handle. "We will deal with these demons from here" Eren looked down to the edge of the docks where the same man who had handed out weapons to his fellow fishermen.