CHAPTER ONE

It's was 6:00am in the morning, Aisha was woken up by the alarm.She found harse)f in her husband arms like each and every other morning.
She entangled herself from her husband arms to do her morning routine as she has to make breakfast for her husband before 7:00am.

After her morning routine she went to prepare breakfast  for her husband.
A

s she was setting the table Yasin came down with his three piece Armani suit,and sat on the head chair. "Asalaam alykum " Aisha greeted her husband as she served his plate ."waalykum salaam " He replied .

After finishing his breakfast She walked her husband to the door with a beautiful smile on her face , Yasin kissed her on her head and bid her goodbye.

Aisha continued with her household chores as her husband did not allow her to work or go out without his permission and if she was to go out it's either with him or she should ask for permission before the day arrives.

TIME SKIPS IN THE NIGHT

Aisha has just finished taking off her clothes when her husband entered in the bathroom and hugged her from behind , she was blushing as if it was his first time hugging her . Soon the room was filled with their moans ,groans and skins lapping.