Prisoner

"Who and What the hell are you" The blonde asked of the brunette, "Uhm- I'm Kenna, this is Hallowwhip-" Kenna spoke, she spoke quietly, yet bold at the same. The blonde walked nearer to Kenna, "I'm Isabella, this is my ship and if you plan on staying then you will have to stay down here." she announced, Kenna nodded. Isabella looked at the Deathgripper, seeing that it was slightly injured on it's front left leg. "Would you like me to heal Hallowwhip's leg? I'm quite good at healing." Isabella looked between Hallowwhip and Kenna. "Yeah sure," Kenna lifted up Hallowwhip's leg to show more of his injury, a long slash from his foot to the shoulder, most likely from a sword or harpoon. Isabella began rummaging through her bags on her waist, she had five bags all around her waist, one for each type of healing item that she would need: antidotes, herbs, bandages, wound cleaner etc. One bag was full and small weapon items, like brass knuckles, a dagger and a couple others. Out of one bag she finally pulled out wound cleaner and bandages, the wound didn't look poisoned, but Isabella could barely tell. Isabella carefully applied the wound cleaner while Kenna was holding Hallowwhip's leg. It stung like hell, but Hallowwhip knew that it had to happen so he tried his best not to squirm, the bandages were applied quickly. Hallowwhip already felt so much better, he smiled as best as he could (Not a very pretty smile), and bumped Isabella's arm that had applied the bandage with one of his tusks. Soon though, Isabella had moved away from Hallowwhip and had turned to look at Kenna, "What did you do to have the law force against you, why are they trying to find you so hastily?" Isabella questioned her relentlessly. "It's none of your business, pirate." Kenna scoffed and would barely give an answer when Isabella asked. "If you want to stay on this ship that you have to tell me, I'm not going to harbor a criminal that just escaped from a dungeon!" Isabella shouted at the brunette. "Fine! I'll find another pirate to let me on their ship!" Kenna and Hallowwhip started walking back up the stairs. "Wait-" The blonde called out, Kenna turned her head around, "I'm sorry, ok? You can stay on the boat." Isabella felt sorry for the other, what if she had been wrongly accused and couldn't handle being in a dungeon? What if she's not the one they're looking for? What if- "Well, you're forgiven, but I won't live in this cellar for long, unless you have another room for me?" Kenna smirked. "I'll see what I can do" Isabella laughed, their friendship had now begun. 

Isabella walked down into the cellar, "Hey, the only room that is habitable for humans and dragons is my room and I think I can fit another bed or cot in there, if you'd want to be in there, It's fine if you don't want to share, I understand not wanted to share, when I was a kid I-" Isabella was interrupted. "Stop you're rambling, you sound like a Night terror" Kenna laughed. Isabella rolled her eyes and began walking up to the top, Kenna and Hallowwhip right behind her. "Where's your dragon? you surely have one," Kenna looked around the ship, not a dragon is in sight except for her Deathgripper. "Watch." Isabella looked up to the sky, as it was now less foggy. "Helljumper!" she called out in a yell. Suddenly a giant silhouette of the Stormcutter flew above them, It's colors blocked out by the sun above. The Stormcutter landed next to them, sitting down. "This is Helljumper, she's my best friend basically." Isabella smiled as Kenna looked up at Helljumper, "I've never seen a Stormcutter with such pretty colors, most look more musty." Kenna was amazed. "Yup I found her as an exiled teen Stormcutter, now she's an adult and she's allowed to adventure the outdoor world beyond this ship, but she always stays close to me when I say she can go farther." Isabella smiled at Helljumper and then looked at Kenna. "Wow I found Hallowwhip as a child, we were both children technically, but he had just hatched and I was about 7." Kenna smiled and Hallowwhip and he did his smile back. "I've had Helljumper as my best friend for years, believe we met when I was 10, maybe 12. Hard to remember, I'm 25 now." Kenna was surprised, "Hey I'm 22 so you're older than me!" Kenna smirked. "Yeah? That's what happens when you get born before people." Isabella mockingly said. Kenna rolled her eyes once more. "Where is your room? Well, technically OUR room but you know it's your ship and I don't feel like being a pirate any time soon." Isabella laughed at her, "Hah! You're funny yknow? Anyways, my room is right beneath the steering area." She began walking down the staircase, Helljumper jumping down before she reached the bottom step, sitting down in the middle of the ship. "Here we are" Isabella said, opening the door to her room, it was kind of cramped, more cramped than what Kenna had thought. "Wow it's pretty-" "Cramped? I know, I have a lot of stuff against the walls but we can fit another bed in here! At least we should be able to." Isabella cut Kenna off, speaking words like she had read her mind. Isabella then ran off to another room and pulled a bed through the door and sat it against a bookshelf. "Here we go, and It's getting pretty dark, so I guess we should be getting to sleep, but first I have to anchor the ship, which means we have to find shallow waters." Isabella had walked out the room and went up to the steering wheel and began searching for land to dock near. She finally found a chunk of land that had shallow waters all around it, it was quite a rocky island, and there seemed to be some banging sound coming from it, but Isabella was too tired to care and had docked the ship not that far away from the island. She walked down to the room and found Kenna already asleep, Hallowwhip outside the door sleeping next to Helljumper. The blonde slumped onto her bed and had fallen asleep almost instantly.

They woke up the next morning to the banging sounds louder than they were last night.