"The where is he?" Vic looks around, no sign.

"Or she's gonna give birth to Dad's baby while we chant a Satanic mass." Roman said as he spoke about Kerry.

"It's like he's having a midlife crisis, aged 80." They started to walks again.

"It's fine."

"No, it's not, Rome." Vic scoffed. "He's fucking an assistant who's 50 years younger than him."

"It's not a crisis. That's normal. It's the opposite of a crisis. We should all be so fucking lucky." They stepped into the office, saying their hellos. "Oh. Okay. Champagne?" Kerry hands them the glass.

"Uh, did you do it already? Did you land GoJo already without us, Dad?" Vic awkwardly smiles, hoping he hasn't yet.

"We're not celebrating." Gerri says.

"Long road ahead."

"Lovely long open road. Wind in our hair." Frank smiles.

"Wind in your hair?" Roman says to Frank. Vic holds in her laugh.

"We've had a vibration." Chris speaks up. "Gerri and I been speaking to a contact with connections at DOJ."

"Laurie?"

"Well, we have a number of friends. And the word is, on the down-low, that they've seen everything now. They've reviewed, and they're happy with how we're engaging, and they're coming to the view that Kendall overpromised. And perhaps some men were terribly naughty back in the day, but nothing systemic, nothing sanctioned." Gerri finished it off.

"It's going to be a number."

"Just a number?" Vic frowns.

"Nothing custodial." Chris shakes. "For anyone."

"Uh, no prison?" Toms still on that?

"Nuh-uh. Nope, we don't think so." The light flickered on in Tom's face, Vic saw it. He was jumping around like a school girl.

"Here's to us!" Everyone raised their glasses, repeating.

"And... to justice!" Logan slides in. Vic stayed silent and the other repeated the saying.

"Well, congratulations, Dad!" Shiv speaks. Oh god. "You've done it again. It's great." She laughs. Vic was getting embarrassed for her. "Let's just hope you don't
do it again, right? No. Lessons learned. And here's to Tom!" She raised her glass again.

"Uh, long road ahead." Chris cuts it off. "No premature celebrations."

"Mm-hmm, absolutely. Amen to that!" Vic smiles as she heads Kerry. "I want more." She chugs the champagne and made her refill her glass.

"Take me home, country roads!" Tom leaves the room, Vic knew hes off to celebrate with his dick appointment Greg.

"Okay. Okay. Enough, enough. No more mooning. No more backslapping. GoJo! GoJo! GoJo!"

Everyone was around, all smiles and laughs were quickly gone as they saw that Matsson sent some of his bitches instead of himself. Logan wasn't happy and Vic stayed away as she didn't want to be the next punching bag.

"Hey, hey." Tom smiles as he walks in. Vic ran her thumb across her throat to show him to not show anything happy. Tom quickly leans to Shiv to catch him up.