chapter 5

Alex Alex can I come in? I heard from the other side of the door. Omg what time is it like seriously. Coming !
I opened the door and saw jerod standing there with a wine bottle. Yah? Can I come in I really need to talk to you. Come on in Jerod. There was a sofa on the opposite side of the room so he sat on that and put the wine bottle on the floor. So I sat on the bed with my feet crossed waiting for him to say something. Are you going to say something? I asked politely as possible.
Did you really love me the way I loved you? That question shot me down.
I sighed and stood up and walked over to him Jerod I did love you and to be honest I never really stopped.
But I did cry over you for months and days and weeks. But I felt like me and you were real but I've seen my brother on drugs and the way he treated me and my mom and his girlfriend at the time and I was just to paranoid about it so I looked at you and the drugs and just said no. I looked up and notist that he was smiling. Your turn! I exclaimed.
Alex he said. Yes I looked up at him
The day we broke up correction the day you broke up win me I went crazy. The reason I made this party was so that I could figure out what I did besides the drugs. I only invited 50 people because if we wernt able to be together I atleast want to be friends like best friends we know everything about each other.
I stood up and asked him to follow me. We went into the closet right next to the sofa and I opened it and unzipped my first poket of my purse and pulled out his necklace that had his initials on it. He looked at me wide eyed and asked me why I kept it for so long. And I said it was the only thing that reminded me to stand up every morning for the first couple months after we broke up. And with that he grabbed my face and smashed his face into mine and smiled I being so surprised stood up and walked over to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. And asked myself what time it was. What time is it Jerod? 9:39 he replyed while looking at my phone screen. Hey snoopy I wouldn't do that if I were you it makes me mad when people go threw my phone tbh. Well sorry he said with a powty face. Get ready we have to be out by 10:30 he yelled from the other side of the room Then Get out! I snapped. Ok ok he said while holding his hands in front of him like he surrendered. As he walked out I slammed the door in his face playfully. I turned around and Just stood there smiling and just put my hand on my lip which was hot from the kiss. I ran in the bathroom and looked at myslelf. I was departing with myself whether to stay or go to the club I mean we don't even have IDs but ehh I guess he has figured something out. I finnaly desided that a party was a waste of my time so I should stay and just pop some popcorn and just sit in even thought it is kinda rude to go on a trip and stay in I just really didn't care I took a hot shower. I stepped out and walked into the room just towel and nothing else I stopped when I realized that jerod was standing there looking at me.
What are you doing nothing its just the wine opener is in that first drawer I walker over to it and opened it and saw a box of condoms and flinched. What what is it he said giggling. I walked over to the other drawer and grabbed my sweat pants and a tee. Oh hell nah you are going to this party to night. I looked at him and gave him the eye. And I guess he didnt care he grabbed me by the waist and looked me in the eyes and said your going going with me and in going to make it up to you. Make up what I asked him
Make up for the time I lied to you about the drugs and the cheating. I looked up at him when he said cheating. I forgot to meantion that time when I said I almost gave him my virginity I didn't give him what he wanted and he was pretty pissed he went to his ex Clarissa king and she gave him what he came for I was crushed but I felt like the drugs where worse so that was the main reason.
Jerod I said with a quit simpethedic voice what happened between us 2 years ago happened 2 years ago I mean I know I was upset with you but I let it go. I looked at him and saw his eyes start to water I was broken knowing he was upset i walked up to him and wrapped my arm around his neck I burried my face in his chest. And he wrapped is arms around me.
For a second I was upset but then I realized that we needed this and maybe we needed each other. I took a deep breath and told him that I needed to get changed and he nodded and walked out. I sat down on the bed and tears started to stream down my face.
I sat like that for like 5 min. At the most so i jump off the bed and run to the hamper which was on the opposite side of the room. I open the first drawr and start shuving my close in there. So since I had to get dress it was a tight red pencil dress with a belt on the waist line. I had a black and gold stileto heels. And walked into the bathroom so I could put on makeup I did my rution and walked outside the room to grab a pair of siscorrs for the tag on my dress which I hated pulling off with my hand. As I walk down the hall. I hear shuffling and moaning so i run faster to get away from it i mean george washington highschoolers where sex consumed i mean they had to be around it or doing it so i go in the kitchen start looking for siccors.
Looking for something a voice said over the counter right as I hear that voice I turn my head so fast it would of snapped if I applied enough force. I look and see Shawn king he is one of jerods friends. Me and Shawn Got along well I haven't seen him since he moved. Shawn is gay and since people found out he couldn't take it and almost committed suicide by jumping off the harbor thank god there was a man who could swim near by. SHAWN I scream as I jump up and run to him he laughed contagiously. We said our hi and brbs and found a pair siccors in the second drawer on the left side of the room. I walked back into the room I was which occupying. I slipped on my clothing and grabbed my purfume that smelled like heaven. You know what that perfume dose to me I heard a voice say I turn to see Jerod standing there with his hand to his face. Licking his lips. Ok by perve I snapped and attempted to shut the door. I failed and he came in dragging me out the door he smiled and that aggravated me. We got to the club around 11 and I could already feel the music. I walked over to the bar and sat I mean I'm only 18 yet this guys dose not ask for i.d I guess there very unsifusticaded. I laughed silently. Out of nowhere my favorite song came on i instantly sang along the i was feeling it IG. One Martinez I heard a voice say and the guy touch my bare back I shivered and saw the guy from my grandparents restaurant. Hi said the attractive yet frighning looking dude. He was wearing a rich guy Shirt and had a christian Greg impersonation. I mean who doesn't want christian Grey. Hi I replied not trying to put of a weird vibe. You look a little to young to be drinking sweetheart. I could say the same to you John Doe I said in a playful tone. He looked at me seductively while drinking his Martinez. I chuckled a little and he smiled while licking his lip and asked whats funny? Nothing I replied with a straight face not realizing I was flirting or leading him on which was very wrong in everyway I didn't know who this guy was but its weird. Name I said in a demanding yet questionable tone. He looked at me while sipping his drink. Tyler Salone and I stood clear Tyler?!?!